Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Frank, First off You did not see me say Frank in my post. It was a funny statement about the whole thread. Was not sent directed at you. Again it was just supposed to make some guys laugh and chill a little.

We have all got beat up on forums before, me included. For a while some people thought maybe I wasn't who i said I was, Guys calling me out posting fights I've lost to this site. Whatever .......It's all good. I learned a long time ago being around fighters. Tough guys don't act tough.......They just are. All the talking won't change who you are. Your working to hard bro, to convince people . Let it go. I'm not saying you should get kicked off forum. If you love 10th planet stick to it , don't do it because people are going to think your bada@s.

I take the path, off being the best jiu jitsu player and best mma fighter I can be. If Eddie or whoever havn't noticed me, you know what? means I work harder. I faught 100 times this year, because I want people to know 10th planet works and I got what it takes to make it work. You need to do the same. Not just by competeing, there are other ways. If you have students, stick with them. If your not what you say you are............They will find out. So be truthfull. If you had a 10th planet seminar set up......do it. Pass that on. Don't do it because your looking for props or a belt. Thats just my 2 cents. Less talk......more work at advancing the system you say you love in any way you can. We all want to be noticed by Eddie, we all want belt advancement. It will come when it comes bro. Don't tell these guys that seem to know you how you have changed.....prove it to them.

All the best to you brother, I wish bad on no one.

Unless it's some one I'm fighting and that only lasts 3 to 5 minutes.LOL

Gotta go. Had 1/2 day of school today, so now its time to train. You should do the same. Walk away from keyboard for a while, train and clear your head. It works.
    +100

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    remember, we are all extended family, and although we may get heated and want to name call each other, remember that your posts live on here forever. it isn't like we are in a room where we can hug it out and forget it ever happened.

for that reason, if someone pisses you off, i'd recommend sending a private message and take it offline where you can scream all you want.

just sayin'.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by john botello View Post
    I got my brown after competing a bunch, and going up to HQ like Eddie said. Every trip was well worth it .. I learn so much from each trip, it's always great chillin' and rollin' with the family. "It's the journey not the destination"
    Amen to that brotha!!! Feels just like home

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Is it.......Is it too late to get in on the action?...Jk..I'm new here

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011