Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    "It wasnt a meant to be taking so goddamn seriously, but insults were made and disrespect shown by a bunch of assholes with nothing better to do then wait for an opportunity to kiss some bb ass. What makes it even worse is that Scott and Eddie should have seen it for what it was and took it as that, instead of blowing it way out of proportion followed by all the clowns who chimed in." -The Man

Good stuff...
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    So you ask me to "forgive you" as if I'm your girlfriend, and then call me a clown?

Are you serious?

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Did you dub yourself 'the man'?
    no it was a joke between me and a friend that happened when I was trying to set up an email account at a school I used to teach at. frank james is a common name and I didnt want to be frankjames 333999 whatever, he was standing there and said let me try one, and thats what he punched in, and it worked. So its just stuck through the years, and is meant more comical the serious. And thanks for proving the point that there is way too much read into something that clearly is lighthearted, but thanks for bringing it up, so everyone will know that I dont think I'm that cocky and hung up on myself.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Urbanski View Post
    And for the record this is where it crossed the line. I am pretty sure Eddie does not need your help promoting.
    And for the record, it was a shout out and thats all. but If I offended Eddie, I didnt mean to

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Urbanski View Post
    Man you are digging yourself deeper and deeper.
    What hole am I digging, really? if the mods want to ban me for complimenting and bragging on to of the instructors that I have had the pleasure of meeting, and think are excellent examples of tpjj, then so be it. I've communicated with Einstein and the matter has been discussed and we're straight, and my comments earlier stated so, if Eddie wishes to repremand me, he has my email. I think that its pretty evident that my concerns are for the continued growth of tpjj. If anyone doubts that they certainly have not read everything through. I"m sorry if I seem out of line to some, but I think all of us should be concerned with helping the system grow.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Yappity yap yap yap

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    What hole am I digging, really? if the mods want to ban me for complimenting and bragging on to of the instructors that I have had the pleasure of meeting, and think are excellent examples of tpjj, then so be it. I've communicated with Einstein and the matter has been discussed and we're straight, and my comments earlier stated so, if Eddie wishes to repremand me, he has my email. I think that its pretty evident that my concerns are for the continued growth of tpjj. If anyone doubts that they certainly have not read everything through. I"m sorry if I seem out of line to some, but I think all of us should be concerned with helping the system grow.
    Calling people on this thread names dude, that is how you're digging yourself deeper. Calling people clowns and assholes etc...It was one thing to just act stupid but then you start name calling.

And way to back pedal.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    Yappity yap yap yap
    +2 I'm with Compella on this one!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    nelson what part did you miss ? or you didnt read anything on this thread?
    Scott I read the first page, I'm still trying to go back and figure out what happened lol
    Fill me in bro

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast