Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    hahaha wooooow what the fuck?? allright moral to this story:

keep your fucking mouth shut and train.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    So much in fighting its almost unbelievable...I know I'm new, and this isn't my place, but I hope Eddie comes out with a solution soon...This ordeal is interesting, but bad for the family. I hope we can settle this manner, and put it behind us, maybe give frank another chance, even though he was out of line, but start over, and tell us the truth about everything, his real ranks, and all. Then we can rebuild from there. But I love the respect, and willingness to work this stuff out...A lot of anti- 10th P would probably change their minds if they saw that we're actually willing to work together to try to deal with a problem....But it sure is taking a long ass time..

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Maybe let him train if he wants to? .... But anything that involves representing the 10th Planet name should be a no go. We already have the BJJ community on our asses still saying stuff like, "We talk trash." And that we're all pot heads, and ass holes...Which is like...What?....40% true?..Jk But seriously...If he wants to work the system, and put the numbers in...Let him?..But as a student...And in no way a representative....Its times like this you wanna ask...What would Marcelo do? (besides throwin up a guillotine)

Array

School
    Ronin

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    This was over a year and 1/2 ago, he is not coming back, its over and done with.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    This was over a year and 1/2 ago, he is not coming back, its over and done with.
    Oh pfft my bad lol, I got caught up with this interesting read without even bothering to look at dates. (That alone should say something about how noob I am to everything)

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Eddie, I have to piss. May I?
    Bobby they are going to have file this request, pass it through all the other black belts, where they will confine themselves in a secret tribunal to discuss whether it should be forwarded to Eddie, and in two, maybe three weeks you might be able to take that piss assuming Eddie gets the message.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    You niggas still talking about this shit !

haha, I remember this thread

good old Frank

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I think what we’ve learned today is that it would be cool if moderators could close a thread so it could never come back to the top…

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast