Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Have also started a Hotbox, we train at our local gym in the aerobics studio. Also have done a lesson plan which will help us get to grading standard. Just do it bro, find like minded people and roll with it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Kevin, that was priceless!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    John is right. We are all family here. The only way I've been able to develop being away from a 10th planet gym is through the conversations with the instructors. John has been extremely helpful, especially being a jkd guy, he knows exactly what I go through in the gym. Botello aka master yoda has also been very helpful. Being away from a gym you can still develop by tayloring your style with the help of instructors similar to yourself. I'm 5'6" 149 and a life long jkd student. Botello has my back with the small guy stuff, Roderick has my back with the transitions from jkd to 10th Planet. I'm the best jiu jitsu practitioner in my gym and I wouldn't be there without the help of 10th Planet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    War Ian! My Hotbox brotha. Maybe we should exchange ideas.

are there any purple belt or even black belt instructors able to make it to the Houston/Dallas area?

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Hollyfield View Post
    are there any purple belt or even black belt instructors able to make it to the Houston/Dallas area?
    i can make the timer...you buy ill fly

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    i can make the timer...you buy ill fly
    haha... well, as long as Im not the only person paying, if so, Ill just fly up to LA or some other sat. school for a weekend and some lessons.

Array

School
    haha... well, as long as Im not the only person paying, if so, Ill just fly up to LA or some other sat. school for a weekend and some lessons.
    Thought you were looking for a seminar....Im a great guy and super nice but I cant pay my own way to Dallas to teach...that'd be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    Thought you were looking for a seminar....Im a great guy and super nice but I cant pay my own way to Dallas to teach...that'd be crazy.
    Oh for sure, I would never assume you to pay on your own, my bad man, I didnt mean to make it sound that way.

Array

School
    Oh for sure, I would never assume you to pay on your own, my bad man, I didnt mean to make it sound that way.
    No worries - I got your private messages and we will for sure set something up.. I think it will be good times..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast