Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Headquarters
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    +1 with Denny. If you spend enough time with each other I don't think it would be healthy to even spend time doing the same thing. Kinda overkill. Everybody needs his/her own space once in a while lol
    John! what are you trying to say!? herrroo!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlene View Post
    John! what are you trying to say!? herrroo!
    Nothin' ...

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    Nothin' ...
    Harsh....

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Every situations different, everyone's maturity is at different stages. It's safer not to, but who ever got anywhere in life without taking a few risks. Keep the positive energy flowing, can't go wrong

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan "Máquina" View Post
    Harsh....
    No! Not you too Nate lol

not that i'm the relationship master but i find it to be a good thing when couples train together. it's a great topic to talk about and if you compete it's always fun to compete together (: my boyfriend that i've been with for quite awhile actually trains not under 10th Planet but under Team Balance & he kicks my ass.. bad. we don't train at the same school therefore it gives us our space & we get to mix our styles together and teach eachother new moves. we swap schools sometimes too, he'll maybe come to my gym once a week or ill go to his. he's about 6'2ft 175lbs, but aside from that his jits game is pretty sick. i'm not the jealous type but once an awhile he'll come to me about his new sponsors and i'm always supportive with the "That's great baby! Good job!" but in the back of my mind im kinda like damniiiit i wanted that sponsor! hahha. but here he is..

thanks for all the feedback though guys! i love hearing about other couples that are involved with jits! (:
    powerrrrr couplessss! lol.

Array

School
    NeverTap Fitness
    That was a amazing ref haha... Is he out? I don't know if hes out lets do a old WWF trick to see if he out. Yeah hes out....

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby Bella View Post
    not that i'm the relationship master but i find it to be a good thing when couples train together. it's a great topic to talk about and if you compete it's always fun to compete together (: my boyfriend that i've been with for quite awhile actually trains not under 10th Planet but under Team Balance & he kicks my ass.. bad. we don't train at the same school therefore it gives us our space & we get to mix our styles together and teach eachother new moves. we swap schools sometimes too, he'll maybe come to my gym once a week or ill go to his. he's about 6'2ft 175lbs, but aside from that his jits game is pretty sick. i'm not the jealous type but once an awhile he'll come to me about his new sponsors and i'm always supportive with the "That's great baby! Good job!" but in the back of my mind im kinda like damniiiit i wanted that sponsor! hahha. but here he is..

thanks for all the feedback though guys! i love hearing about other couples that are involved with jits! (:
    powerrrrr couplessss! lol.

Ahhhh, so the plot thickens indeed!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    when was the fight in harrington?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    Every situations different, everyone's maturity is at different stages. It's safer not to, but who ever got anywhere in life without taking a few risks. Keep the positive energy flowing, can't go wrong
    i like this guy.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast