Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I would love to throw my hat in this one and try to make that video. Give me something to do while im snowed in :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Just a thought, would you also want me to add some of the footage from Gracie Nationals that you recorded? I think alot of it, since many moons were there, would be killer for this music video, or do you only want that for the next MTS.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Im sure some of y'all are really good and cant wait to see the vids. But ever thought of contacting someone established, like Ghengis Khan(best mma highlight vids imo, other really goodones tho). His vids give chills for days. Im sure he'd charge, but damn he's good.

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Sensei Eddie Bravo,

May I suggest a YouTube friend of mine Jonathan Naledge Quinton to do the HL video you want.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NaledgeDIESEL
    He did the "Eddie Bravo "THE TWISTER" *10th PLANET DEDICATION* below & many other great HL vids. Try and contact him through his YouTube channel and see if he would do it, I know he has offered to do HL video's for others on his channel. I'm not sure what it cost . . . if anything at all for you? I'm sure you two could work something out. Just a suggestion. I can't wait to see it when it's done, whoever does it.

-Michael McGuire

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Im sure some of y'all are really good and cant wait to see the vids. But ever thought of contacting someone established, like Ghengis Khan(best mma highlight vids imo, other really goodones tho). His vids give chills for days. Im sure he'd charge, but damn he's good.
    Sounds like a great idea, I don't know him or how to contact him, can you??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael McGuire View Post
    Sensei Eddie Bravo,

May I suggest a YouTube friend of mine Jonathan Naledge Quinton to do the HL video you want.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NaledgeDIESEL
    He did the "Eddie Bravo "THE TWISTER" *10th PLANET DEDICATION* below & many other great HL vids. Try and contact him through his YouTube channel and see if he would do it, I know he has offered to do HL video's for others on his channel. I'm not sure what it cost . . . if anything at all for you? I'm sure you two could work something out. Just a suggestion. I can't wait to see it when it's done, whoever does it.

-Michael McGuire

Sounds like another great idea, can you contact him for me?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Martinez View Post
    Just a thought, would you also want me to add some of the footage from Gracie Nationals that you recorded? I think alot of it, since many moons were there, would be killer for this music video, or do you only want that for the next MTS.
    Use any footage you want just remember, no footage of me beating royler please

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Martinez View Post
    Use any footage you want just remember, no footage of me beating royler please

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com

yo thats fuckin sick bro ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast