Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Vince, I have 2 daughters (6 and 9 yrs). I do a kids Jiu Jitsu class once a week and they both participate. What's your opinion on getting a girls only Jiu Jitsu class going? Not necessarily right away, but sometime in the near future. Or is that not necessary or not even viable?

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    What Cappi said, times about 1,000.

VJ congrats on raising such a strong competitor, and welcome!

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I think its more viable at the younger ages...obviously finding girls who want to do it is the hardest part. In Noahs (my sons) kid class we have about 7 or 8 girls and they all hold their own with the boys their age. I dont really think the younger girls realize the stereotypes of "women wrestling" untill they are older. Gabby only got into it because I made her sit and watch me while I took class everyday for about a year...one day they needed a fill in to help do a takedown drill with an orange belt about her size. They threw a GI at her and told her to hop in with him...she took him down 4 times in a row and smiled at me and said "I kinda like this Dad."....and here we are today...only 3 years later working on advanced rubber guard and the intricacies of reverse 50/50 to inverted heel hook....lol. Time flies brother...enjoy every moment you got with them

the little girls in jiu-jitsu are a riot! so cute & innocent (: i love watching little kids do jiu-jitsu in general because they're so spazzy and cute & tiny! hahaa. but thank you to everyone for your support, it just gives me more motivation to go out and train my hardest! can't wait to see some of you in rochester! oh & thanks dad, love you (:

PS - Kevin Green, i miss you man! I'll be in De VERY soon.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    God dammit did you escape from those chains again!! You and that flexibility...i need to remember to tighten those damn things. Go back to the basement now!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I wish I had a dad growing up like Vince, Gabby is ultra lucky

btw, the blonde is actually 23
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

hahaha! dad! stopppppp!
    but yes, the blonde was alot older. she was nice though too (:

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Eddie with the facts.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    Eddie with the facts.
    Eddie can always be counted on to know the facts concerning hot blondes (who are, of course, old enough to be considered hot).
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby Bella View Post
    the little girls in jiu-jitsu are a riot! so cute & innocent (: i love watching little kids do jiu-jitsu in general because they're so spazzy and cute & tiny! hahaa. but thank you to everyone for your support, it just gives me more motivation to go out and train my hardest! can't wait to see some of you in rochester! oh & thanks dad, love you (:

PS - Kevin Green, i miss you man! I'll be in De VERY soon.
    Sounds good...see you soon

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast