Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

flashy womens mma gear..? (:

looking for some new flashy gear (:
    but i can never seem to find any hot womens mma gear!
    i know a couple brands like Cat Fight & Fighter Girls
    but EVERY girl wears Fighter Girls clothing, i need something
    different! any ideas or any websites you may know of!
    let me know! thank you!

Array

School
    Looking for one - Mississippi
    http://www.fightchix.com/default.asp

Didn't look at the site very hard. I have a friend in the room and he's really starting to wonder why I'm looking for women's MMA gear.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I know the best place around!! It's:

Www.GetAJob.com

That mma gear ain't gonna pay for itself now is it dear!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    LOL! VJ your hilarious man.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    You might have better luck looking for gear outside of the MMA world. I use a pair of moss oak thermal hunting leggings for live rolling because they look hilarious and they keep me warm. There are tons of websites for decorative women's leggings and you might be surprised by their durability.

As for shorts and rash guards check surf and wake boarding sites. Just make sure that the shorts use velcro instead of laces and that they don't have pockets since people could snag their toes onto them. Or not, people seem to roll in way more annoying stuff than board shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    You might have better luck looking for gear outside of the MMA world. I use a pair of moss oak thermal hunting leggings for live rolling because they look hilarious and they keep me warm. There are tons of websites for decorative women's leggings and you might be surprised by their durability.

As for shorts and rash guards check surf and wake boarding sites. Just make sure that the shorts use velcro instead of laces and that they don't have pockets since people could snag their toes onto them. Or not, people seem to roll in way more annoying stuff than board shorts.
    thank you so much! this helped alot! appreciate it (:

"If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    Gabby, I have a difficult time with that as well. I just wear mens fights shorts with the 10th planet leggings under. If you find any good info let me know. I have one pair of womens mma shorts but they are poofy, and just dont fit right... I have just settled with looking like a dude. lol. Good luck on finding something cool.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Yo try fighters market.com it's the shit, Oh and Pops is right that shit ain't cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast