Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

"Undertaker/Brock" way behind..

sorry this is probably old news.. but i just came across it and was wondering if anyone know what it was about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfYdkA8x-qY

Its after Brock loses to Cain and they are interviewing "the undertaker" and when brock walks by he says "wanna do it?" followed by them what at first appears to be them staring each other down.. then no comments being made on the issue. So is this just a "wanna come back to WWE" thing.. or was it something else?

Array

School
    None
    Huh, that is interesting, and I hadn't seen it. If anyone has information on this, I'd love to hear it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Array

School
    None
    Yea, seems that based on that, it may have been some stunts for the WWE, or something along those lines.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    thats what im thinking

Array

School
    Home
    WWE was wanting to get Brock lesnar to come do as few shows and go against the undertaker at wrestlemania and the undertaker was there to ask if he wanted to do it or not. But Brock is still under contract with the UFC and Dana white said not gonna happen. Vince offered big money to him too but he couldn't do it.