Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ of Olympia
    Not a BQ fan at all but his video was decent. Lacked some detail but overall it was ok. I too have the black 10th Planet shirt....never wear it though.

Curious to know who he is affiliated with now, I heard he was competing as a brown.

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian "ifreez" Freemantle View Post
    ^^ They still give out that t-shirt??
    I'm not sure.

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    Lol, yeah Im on your side Brandon, Ive got the Kukk A-Z, Gracie combatives, and of course anything and everything 10th Planet, you and I both look for finer points in techniques. But some people watch a poorly made video, that lacks in details, and learn the move incorrectly, or worse hurts someone, or themselves. But yes TONS of great instrutionals out there to be soaked up.

Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling
    Gracie Combatives is very good, Hyron and Hener have the combatives as a requirement for blue belt. I like the detail that in those dvd's. I also liked Marrio Sperry's Submission Grappling set.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    I was just curious about the comment in the original post about not questtioning BQs skill...... that's the problem, he lied and people question his skill. Dvds aren't that bad, I bought them before I found out he's a farce: ( wouldn't have supported it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    It was only a matter of time before this came up lol. The video is decent but it really only shows a handful of chokes. Just shows them from different setups. You're better off with all stars as einstein shows why bquicks peruvian does not work and his does

Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling
    I seen on other threads where people have said he is a legit purple but not a brown like he states. Also I don't think rank has everything to do with a persons skill level. Look at Matt Hughes he has no belt and choked out a black belt and neutralized others on the ground because he has skill. Thats why I stated that the way I did I don't want to show disrespect towards someones skill when they have trained for some time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Jacobsen View Post
    Not a BQ fan at all but his video was decent. Lacked some detail but overall it was ok. I too have the black 10th Planet shirt....never wear it though.

Curious to know who he is affiliated with now, I heard he was competing as a brown.
    He's with Team Trinity in Texas

10th planet all stars? sean bollinger. denny propokos some jew. shot in higher quality then any other jj instructional.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    ^^^ LOL at Einstein!!!!
    He speaks the truth though! the 10th Planet All Stars DVD is great i also like the Jeff Glover Deep Half guard set!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast