Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    welcome to the hood ill show ya the best tranny spots.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    man people in LA make a lot more $ for the most part than folks here in bama... but the cost of living... sheesh!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Ein, hope that doesn't include 10th planet burbank hahaha who knows though i might end up training there if i have to get a place in burbank, pickings are real slim on the other side of the hill from what i'm seeing.

yeah Joe i though San Jose and SF was expensive, west hollywood is madness. bet i could get a mansion in bama for 2200

Array

School
    btw are memberships and Burbank and HQ a collective membership so you can train at both on one fee or is it separate?

still looking too guys, please give me a heads up if you know of a good home for rent. Thanks all.

Array

School
    ok thanks wasn't sure, i used to train at a gym that had two branches nearby and you could train at either so i thought i'd check.

Array

School
    about once a week i'm going to be a selfish prick and TTT this thread in hopes someone might have word on a home i can rent. i'm bumping up my limit to 2500 for the right place which right now looks like it might have to be burbank considering my needs. so once again any help is much appreciated, thanks all.

Array

School
    went by the burbank 10th planet, looks like a nice gang there which is good because i think i'll end up on that side of the hill. still looking for a place though so please let me know if you know of any good rentals up.

found one little compound about 2 blocks from hollywood HQ but you guys know how lovely that hood is heheh had to pass.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Anything connected to the redline is fair game.

Array

School
    good call there

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast