Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    That was pretty sweet stuff.. and as a side note I must say.. it cant be a good sign when you are in the finishing steps of being put in a darce choke and your corner man says "The arms in, he's not finishing that".. lol. (video 2, 0:40 sec in)

Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    That was pretty sweet stuff.. and as a side note I must say.. it cant be a good sign when you are in the finishing steps of being put in a darce choke and your corner man says "The arms in, he's not finishing that".. lol. (video 2, 0:40 sec in)
    Yeah that confused me... I was like... Im seeing this on video and Im pretty sure thats deep lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Tyler, good work man. I enjoyed that

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Orlando
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    lol I laughed my ass off when i heard that

Array

School
    Ronin
    Sick Guard Dude!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Ya to be honest when i heard it I got a little worried, even though it was his coach telling him this it made me nervous haha.

And John, I just watched Matt Groski's video (the guy i fought in the finals) I cannot believe he got a purple belt... after he was triangled haha. Seems like some gyms promote a little too quickly...

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Awesome dude

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Connal View Post
    Ya to be honest when i heard it I got a little worried, even though it was his coach telling him this it made me nervous haha.

And John, I just watched Matt Groski's video (the guy i fought in the finals) I cannot believe he got a purple belt... after he was triangled haha. Seems like some gyms promote a little too quickly...
    Tyler, as was said when I was speaking with Eddie-it only makes you, me, and our entire program look even better

Array

School
    RMNU
    very nice man, way to rep 10th Planet.

10th Planet Philadelphia

Hey would love to check you guys out. me and my boy have been praying for a 10th planet to open up in the city. Where on the campus are you guys training??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast