Array

School
    10th planet charlotte

ortiz vs hamill at UFC 121

interesting match up..tito goes against his student from ultimate fighter...how you guys going to call this?

i hope Hamill smashes tito's face in and ends his career

Array

School
    Ronin
    I hope Hamill smashes him aswell. I dont really want tito out of the UFC cause I like to see him get beat up but I would really like to see hamill do good

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    This is actually a tough call... That is, if Tito is as healthy as he says. Hamil has age, Tito has experience. I've got to say, this is Tito's fight to lose. I think if he gives Hamil too much respect and doesn't bring his mind game and antics, Hamil could out work him. If Tito comes with the "Tito Show" and tries to get in Hamil's head and intimidate him, I think Hamil will back off and Tito will do enough to win. Either way, I think this fight has 3 rounds written all over it.

Array

School
    Impact Martrial Arts
    This is just going to be a really crap stand up fight, their wrestling skills cancel out the others, can't see Ortiz winning at all, Hamill is stronger than Ortiz so if anyone's going to end up on top it'll be him. I think Hamill's granite chin will help him win this, only because Ortiz's stand up is some of the worst I've seen.

Array

School
    University of Jiu Jitsu, 10th Planet Vista
    Ill go with Tito on this one, remember last time he fought he went to a close decision with a top guy in Forest "Whitaker" Griffin. Especially IF the fact that Tito had a skull fracture right before the fight in training(who knows that might be true). Plus Hamil has a chin made from Titan, but Toto has one made of Tungsten Carbide. Do not underestimate Ortiz just because he is a douche, he WAS the UFC for many, many years and in his latest fights even though he lost he looked good in my opinion considering the competition and him being out for so long. I honestly still see real potential in him, especially for entertaining fights.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Lets not forget the draw with Rashad. Had he not grabbed the cage he would have won.