Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    i have broke my nose, little toe, popped both elbows and dislocated my collar bone and rib in my back, other than that just bruises and sprains...

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    I broke a fan that was on the edge of the mats.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    I once got my heart broken while rolling. It was my own fault, we just wanted different things; I'm an arm-bar guy, they were going for chokes...so it just didn't work out, we're still friends though. Sometimes, when I'm alone on the mat, I remember the good old days...but then I remind myself, it's better this way, everything happens for a reason, it just wasn't meant to be. Now I forgot what I was talking about.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    awesome compella

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Just Toes and fingers but who needs those anyway. Couple hyperextension and some torn muscles. Tape it to the closest apendange and keep on rolling.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Ribs twice. Both times just during technique class from dog fight. Sucked. Got pneumonia.

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    I once got my heart broken while rolling. It was my own fault, we just wanted different things; I'm an arm-bar guy, they were going for chokes...so it just didn't work out, we're still friends though. Sometimes, when I'm alone on the mat, I remember the good old days...but then I remind myself, it's better this way, everything happens for a reason, it just wasn't meant to be. Now I forgot what I was talking about.
    I know what you mean Compella. LMAO I also had a couple hyperextended elbows, broken toes but you just tape them up and keep rolling. There is nothing the Docs can do for them really anyways!!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I cracked some dudes esophagus....it was bad

I've broken my nose, fingers n toes

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Nope. I've never broken a bone in my life. But I have sprained both of my ankles multiple times when I wrestled. It didn't faze me much so I wrestled on them. But now I have very weak ankles and have a hard time keeping my guard closed for an extended period of time. It sucks but I think it's starting to get better.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast