Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cut you nails

Array

School
    Laranja Jiu-Jitsu

Cut you nails

In my country only the female have the long nails. And sometime maybe if the guy play the classical guitar. Today I spar at 10th planet with no Gi-top, to prove a point for eddie bravo. Now I have a scratch all over my arms and feet. If I have the Gi,I don't care. But if you gonna train no-Gi,be a man,cut you nails.

I can agree with that. I've been jabbed in the eye by a finger nail before. Cut your claws of attack before someone goes blind.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I used to train at a school where one guy had toe nails that looked strips of tree bark extending past the tips of his toes. I suggested that he go to Home Depot to get them trimmed. He stopped talking to me after that.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    I can agree with you on that Renato. Finally something.

i totally agree with this mexican guy. muy bano, renato. muy bano.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I instantly burst into laughter just seeing his avatar picture.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    This one dude had nasty long yellow toe nails. After he cut up my ankles with his talons the shit started burning. AIDS sucks.

Array

School
    Brazilian Top Team Boston
    I agree there is nothing worse than having someone's nasty toe nail scratch you while rolling! Man up and take the less than 5 minutes to cut you finger & toe nails! It's just good hygiene!

hahahaha its true. but i cant help but hear his accent when i read his posts and i love it. Renato man, I dont do Gi, but if i ever visited your school, i would play around with the Gi just for one day

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Any jiu-jitsu practitioner, any REAL jiu-jitsu practitioner will tell you, it doesn't matter if it's a choke hold or a nail scrape...a win is a win.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast