Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cook View Post
    yuck... that's what we call a "meat hook." I laughed my ass off the first time I heard Derek say Meat Hook in class and that is why.
    U can,t rape the willing, U can only help them undress . . . .

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    I hate how my judgmental eyes go straight to her scar.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    I hate how my judgmental eyes go straight to her scar.
    I didn't even notice the couch.

Array

School
    Team Total Revolution (Future 10th Planet)
    She should be establishing twister side control.

Array

School
    University of Jiu Jitsu, 10th Planet Vista
    Man heres a position.. basic but good; missionary first but then she wraps her legs around u and gets to closed guard, you then stand up as if to open the guard with a standing guardbrake. You keep it standing a bit just bouncing and then once the position gets boring, open her guard like u would do for real in rolling but put her down carefully. She then sits up immediately into open butterfly guard but you do not pass bro, this is the time to stick your chocolate bar in her mouth right after you brake open the guard from standing. Hope that helps in your creativity search lol

Just had to create a profile and post.. found this site/thread after googling 'sex' and 'rear naked choke' just to see if we were being kinky weird or what - got the rear naked choke from the bf last night, and he hasn't been shy about using mission control during oral either. I love it. If your girl is adventurous, go for it, guys! Have fun! *muah!*

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    I think its cool that thirdeye knows how to spell that super word from a sound of music.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartFM View Post
    Just had to create a profile and post.. found this site/thread after googling 'sex' and 'rear naked choke' just to see if we were being kinky weird or what - got the rear naked choke from the bf last night, and he hasn't been shy about using mission control during oral either. I love it. If your girl is adventurous, go for it, guys! Have fun! *muah!*
    You're over 18 right? Because I would like more details if you are. Maybe a pic or three? This is how I picture you, but feel free to not be as hot. It is ok.

Array

School
    Ground Control Hamilton
    LOL this thread is gold... one question. do you think it would make sex better if the girl knows jiu jitsu? one of my friends reckons kyra gracie would be a terrible fuck... O.O

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast