Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood

Jones cancels surgery, fighting this year, but not vs. Rashad

Jon Jones recently pulled out of a title fight with his 'divorced' team mate Rashad Evans, citing a need for surgery on his hans. Now manager Malki Kawa reveals via twitter that Jones has decided against surgery, and that he is fighting soon, but not vs. Rashad.

I guess its time to put out the truth. @Jonnybones suffered a tear in his thumb in 2 different spots... Every dr he saw said to have surgery
    We went to meet with the surgeon on wed and after he looked at @Jonnybones he thought that surgery was a bit evasive and bones didn't have ... To have if he didn't want to. @Jonnybones decided against surgery, and we immediately met with dana and lorenzo the next day to get his next fight scheduled
    For the record, every doctor @Jonnybones saw was a @ufc referred doctor. The very last one on the day before surgery thought against it...

No @Jonnybones is not fighting rashad. Rashad is fighting phil davis. I'll let you know who or when jon will fight real soon...by end of year.

http://www.twitter.com/malkikawa

Rashad Evams' response was predictably immediate:

If I'm lying, I'm dying! Ask @jonnybones when is his surgery & who was his dr! He so fake he fake surgeries!! Now that's fake!

http://twitter.com/SUGARASHADEVANS

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Say it ain't so Jonny! Tell me you're not scare of Rashad!

Hopefully it was just strategy to see how Rashad looks to scout him for the inevitable title fight. But, it looks like Jones was scared.

oh come on! You really think he backed out because he was "scared"? If there is any funny shenanagans a foot id say it would be to give them time to change camp and set strategy against some one that knows your game. Plus the hype machine, oh the dramma, the suspence. Will the 2 former team mates face off and when?
    If its not legit, then its well played. Ill watch.

Lyoto gets his title shot??
    Fucking rampage didnt even deserve his fight against lyoto anyways, since he lost to rashad

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    wow jones, you dun goofed now

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    That was a bitch move, to deny Rashad the title fight and come back and not have the surgery and take on another opponent. I am not saying he was scared or anything, but this seriously lowers Jones's character in my eyes.

JONES IS A BITCH!!
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS?!!!!
    LOL
    nvr liked the guy, nvr will

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    you go brent, fuck that 'bitch' up while your at it yeah?

then you can be ufc champ like youve fought so hard to be right?

i cant make 205 sorry, i cant even make welterweight really
    but lyoto can and he deserves a title shot after getting robbed by the judges vs rampage, and by murdering couture

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    JONES IS A BITCH!!
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS?!!!!
    LOL
    nvr liked the guy, nvr will
    Man I hate seeing people call fighters bitches he fights grown men in a cage for a living he could fight in a tutu and not be bitch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast