Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by John Goodshot Goodrum View Post
    awesome im happy for ya griff but we need to find someone to promote you to blue belt ur clearly not a blue..
    Thats up to 10th Planet generals to decide.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by John Goodshot Goodrum View Post
    awesome im happy for ya griff but we need to find someone to promote you to blue belt ur clearly not a blue..
    I appreciate your vote of confidence but I have a long way to go in that regard. There are so many parts of my game that weak and I have a lot of bad habits that I need to work on. I have so much to learn. I just want to improve and compete as much as I can.

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    It's so awesome we are now a 10th planet Hotbox ! Now just to rep and show are positive style in competitions

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    10th planet dawsonville hotbox in the house!!! Congrats fellas!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Albert you wouldn't be able to be an offical Hotbox as your within less than 20 miles of Hawaiin Gardens.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Monster Squad
    20 miles is still much too far for consistent practice, especially when you consider the afternoon traffic in southern california. Not to mention the 4-5 of us are mostly full-time students at the local college with very limited resources to attend training most anywhere else. Thank you Chris for your time and info. I will be talking with Eddie and Tony Kim@HG to see if we can't work something out. OTW i guess ill be reppin' the system without the name (pathches)... =[

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Albert there are tons of Ronin that wear the gear and rep the system. 20 miles is too far, really?

Array

School
    10th Planet Monster Squad
    ronin? but yea man unfortunately reducing the cost and time overhead of training was priority for me, as I am a full-time engineering student with kindve a lot on my plate. This is mostly why I put together somewhere to train at home. No complaints I love it but with school in the mornings and crazy socal traffic that way in the afternoons, it would make it real difficult to train steady with PB Tony Kim @ 10th Planet HG. And honestly, I would barely be able to afford a discounted rate to train, not to mention the gas for a consistent commute. I look forward to a Moon opening up near Santa Ana, or anywhere in my county. Don't forget that this is Eddie's hometwon. =) Until then, I am not worried as I am quickly adapting the lifestyle and find myself in it for the long run. Thanks for your concern Brandon.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    You can train and rep the system with the gear without being an official hotbox. Unless your goal is to become a Moon then I would just do that and go train at a moon however much ya can.

Anything in or around philly, PA? i may end up having to move there later this year.

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast