Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mts 22 :(

Mts 22 :(

please no one bite my head off for this i'm merely stating my opinion. MTS 22 was abit of a disappointment for me (having loved every other single episode) it seem as if eddie was abit to high at times to offer any instruction, and the instruction given was not on par with the other episodes. Let me know if you agree or disagree but please lets all be civil.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    I disagree for sure he's been higher in previous episodes, you must be a royler fan!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Herrera View Post
    I disagree for sure he's been higher in previous episodes, you must be a royler fan!
    although I disagree with him, "You must be a Royler fan" is a dumb thing to say he has been a member of the web site since December and he is a paid member I have seen a couple other people make this comment if this becomes the new thing to say on the forum it makes us look bad.
    formerly known as jmw0582

its a joke

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Actually, Eddie's instruction was better the higher he was. At least at the Springfield seminar he seemed as high as an eagle's dick and he seemed to go on in greater detail about the context of a given move. So he probably wasn't that high during this last episode's instruction. They didn't film it but before the seminar Eddie went on like a 10 minute narrative tirade about how embarrassing it would be for a 13 year old boy to get choked out in the school yard by a girl.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    its a joke
    ah, I guess it could have been. Maybe I jumped the gun because the other person that said it wasn't joking.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    IMO, the MTS have gotten worse. They went from being 20 minutes and all JJ technique, to basically an hour with what feels like 40 minutes of dead time. Just my opinion of course, the horde can show their rage, but I'd just watch reality TV if I wanted a to see a bunch of California people socializing and flexing their intellects. If it was all JJ, I wouldn't care, but it seems to have taken a back seat and I can't help but find myself wondering what I'm doing as I'm watching the Riverside crew trying to make up neat sayings for 15 minutes.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Just fast forward to the techniques. The times are indicated on the right of the video.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    Just fast forward to the techniques. The times are indicated on the right of the video.
    +1 if you don't like it fast foward!

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    I wasn't a massive fan of the weed section in this episode, it felt illegal, maybe it's because I'm from the UK and it is. Ha. I'm open to weed and haven't smoked it before but I'm leaning to it, but that section sort of bothered me

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast