Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sevigny View Post
    if your on my back
    ill reverse ya to guard
    THEN
    back mount YOU and CHOKE you out
    No, you won't and quit being a keyboard tough guy. It doesn't play well on this forum. You're thinking of the UG.

Robert Sevigny

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Abdou View Post
    the reason why noone answered your question is because you already answered it yourself... its not listed in his professional record for the same reason that his fight with Fedor Emelianenko isnt listed.. because it was a "special" match; not an official match.
    thats stupid, STILL should be recorded regardless of outcome, also AOKI NEVER FOUGHT FEDOR

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    ^ ban this retarded piece of shit. Blue under Coach ya dumb fucknuts= he has forgotten more than you will ever know.

bobby
    why all the hate?

Yeah ban that fuck stick he's way more annoying then third eye

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rLzvW6YTtw
    you know what this forum needs...
    sub-forums that stupid people that dont deserve to be banned arent allowed to post in.
    like we could have a sub-forum on intelligent discussion, one on jiujitsu techniques, another on mma news and one more for the great comedy stylings of 3rdeye and all of his adoring fans...

this
    this
    and some more of this

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Or we could keep it just like it is. And seriously Brent, chill. You were doing so much better.

Funny, how you want another forum yet this thread seems to be entertaining the shit out of you in one way or another. Just comment on the threads you deem morally sufficient or serious enough and they will get bumped and other serious people will comment.

My boy Valdez coexists with us perfectly and im sure we annoy the ever loving shit out of him.
    Last edited by bobby rivers; 05-25-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: wissin a word

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sevigny View Post
    ug = ?
    and
    if you knew ANYTHING about bjj its a highly possible situation, not my fault you dont know how
    how would you get back mount from someones guard..youre missing a couple steps

UG=Underground
    Last edited by Brent Smith; 05-25-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    none
    It's truly sad that people still talk and think in such a manner. It's not funny to spread ignorance. We're all apart of an outstanding evolution, but without respect what is it all worth? I realize this is only an internet forum, but someone who is a racist or sexist on here probably shouldn't be learning any martial art, I see this forum as a privilege. I value each member who is respectful to one another, or at least decent. B) oh jeayuh, i'm black and i looooooooove women.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast