Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    like i said im not trying to be insulting cuz i have no idea how hard you and your daughter train
    but now i do
    and i apologize
    of course he wont beat you guys
    but i wudnt want to see him be embarrased and laughed at in front of everybody
    thats what dudes like that deserve he should be humbled & forced to grow up or fuck off, & yes the racist shit is offensive, just because he may be joking doesn't mean it's cool or funny

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Think before you hit that send button. You wouldn't have near 1000 posts if you just did that
    #10thplanetFREAKS

I have a lot of questions and i like to help as muvh as possible

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    & the fact that Eddie himself request we use our real names & he refuses to do so is disrespectful, even after jason's sticky thread, & the lack of '' Sherdog '' ignorance is what makes this forum cool, if he slips through how many more will follow, 20 more 3rd eyes & this will be like the sherdog forum

Array

School
    None
    Let's not forget Brent is 15 years old. Relax... you wouldn't want an adult talking to your daughter/son like that. I know I wouldn't. 3rdeye however is like 25 or so, judging by his picture.

i agree with you their
    idk why he doesnt use his first name
    and now its just dumb id rather have 3rdeye

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    and to be honest i think its funny that i can ask the biggest joker (3rdeye) a legitimate question and he answers truthfully, but people like you and many others that are supposedly saints on this website give me smart ass answers or ignore it completely
    Here's a legitimate question for you, how old are you Brent?
    And I'm not going to address the rest. I'm too much of a saint
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I could care either way whatever the community decides is cool with me, but I do have a question. How is he a non paid member yet he has an avatar pic?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Nm my question has been answered
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    I used to post on the nibiru forum all the time before this newer web site. The reason I don't as much now is I can't stand reading what goes on in the forum anymore. There are still some of the cool guys that post on here but I'm tired of filtering through 10 gallons of piss to get a taste of Kool Aid.

I'm still gonna pay the $5 just cause I love the system and I want to support it, but the forum is getting out of hand.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast