Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Scottish hit Squad
    I play it into a cobra chocke/triangle combo. Hopefully manage to get a vid of it on monday

Is there a clip of prison guard in the techniques on this site? If so which one, and if not where can I get a good look at it on the net? thanksabunch

Array

School
    RMNU
    Forgot the number but Eddie goes over it twice at least. (half guard to prison and butterfly to full guard to prison). Watch all the MTS about 10x each!

Array

School
    blank
    last night i hit a beautiful full guard homie control to triangle. i kept getting to the back with it and my opponent knew what i was going to do and pressured into me, locked in in beautifully.

the best part was that since the control was so tight i was EASILY able to dominate his posture so he couldn't posture up and shuck off my legs once i had in the half triangle. then i kept the hand by his head on his head and the other hand grabbed my ankle to cinch it in tighter. it was fantastic

then

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Always go to homie control when in full guard double underhooks, I always do
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    So I’m having a little name confusion….
    What’s the defense between prison guard and homie control?
    Is it different points in the position or is homie control ANY time you have over unders or… ???

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Homie control is head and arm control. Prison guard is a style of guard off of homie control.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by J Grooms View Post
    Homie control is head and arm control. Prison guard is a style of guard off of homie control.
    So head and arm control from ANYWERE (standing, gasta lean, extra) is now called homie control?
    Ok that’s clear thanks.

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    for real. such great control to keep their posture broken. because of the control of their head and arm i find your opponent can't move much at ALL so its so ridiculously easy to do anything like hip out and get your feet on their hips.

take this with a bit of a grain of salt because the guy i was rolling with was a white belt but to dick around i grabbed homie control from full guard (he's on his knees), hipped out and got to my knees (still holding HC) then pushed on the top of my opponent's left knee while twisting him over his left (my right) and put him on his back. NOW, he grabs a weak half-guard so i decide to keep HC where my left arm is now an underhook and i use it for a head and arm pass to my right (his left).

homie control is pure domination if you have solid clinching power (but not squeezing 100%, just enough to control my opponent).

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I've really taken to getting to the back through sergeant slaughter. It is so much better.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12