Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Vagina Talk

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I'm just going to say that there is no way that that robot has not had a cock in side of it's mouth..swab for dna...I'm just saying...no fucking way!

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    I'm just going to say that there is no way that that robot has not had a cock in side of it's mouth..swab for dna...I'm just saying...no fucking way!
    Agreed. And that bitch is wearing diamonds!

You know what the difference between Charlie Sheen and myself are? He has sex with girls because he is rich. I have sex with girls because I'm stronger than they are.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    Herro Mr. Davis San,
    Are you interesting in purchased one of our love robots?

Thank you very much prease

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen G. View Post
    Rape is NOT funny.
    neither is murder which is worse but like joe hogan said it's interesting how we can make movies/tv about murder, people shooting guns at others, and blowing people up ALL the time but when you talk about rape or portray it in some way (and the victims are still alive) it becomes this weird touchy subject.

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    neither is murder which is worse but like joe hogan said it's interesting how we can make movies/tv about murder, people shooting guns at others, and blowing people up ALL the time but when you talk about rape or portray it in some way (and the victims are still alive) it becomes this weird touchy subject.
    That was jokes. check the next post if you didn't see it

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen G. View Post
    That was jokes. check the next post if you didn't see it
    right. i saw what u said but i my statement is the same i just think it's interesting how touchy rape is in the media yet we portray murder all the time even in cartoons. only recently did they cut all that out in cartoons since the old ones had a lot of violence in a way. i guess you could say pepe le pew tried raping that cat all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    right. i saw what u said but i my statement is the same i just think it's interesting how touchy rape is in the media yet we portray murder all the time even in cartoons. only recently did they cut all that out in cartoons since the old ones had a lot of violence in a way. i guess you could say pepe le pew tried raping that cat all the time.

Dude whatever did you see the way that cat was dressed. She deserved it.

Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast