Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Hey im irish and lived in Amsterdam when i was 19, it was good but it gets cold there. i now live in LA and if i was to compare the two, i prefer LA 100% more.

i took a risk and came here and everything worked out for me. from my experience having lived in both places i would strongly recommend coming to LA, where weed is technically legal if you have a medical card.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Colder than Liverpool? Haha I don't think so! I think LA would be the way to go if I was rich, unfortunately I'm not

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Amsterdam for sure

jay just move get a weed card hook up with some huge Nordic princess that lives up that way grow your own strains of weeds teach jitz and make sure you get a couch big enough for me to sleep on shave your head grow a beard listen to nothing but speed metal for 12 months and just destroy you are in my top 5 favorite mutha fuckers of all time REAL TALK

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Good luck man! I know how you feel, I'm in a similar boat. I know you'll rock that shit like a boss!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    No reason to not try Amsterdam first with it only being an hr away from you now. If you can't get things up and rolling there then make the jump to L.A. I was on the verge up making the move to L.A. two years ago, but decided financially it was smarter to try and get my own moon up and running here. So far so good. Good luck bro.

Array

School
    Ultimate Performance of Pueblo
    hey buddy i want to open a school im in southern california i would be down to move to amsterdam!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Oh shit, really? Okay, maybe I'll make some 10th Planet Haze...dutch style
    yeah the next time your out here ill smoke you out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Robinson View Post
    hey buddy i want to open a school im in southern california i would be down to move to amsterdam!
    yo ray hit me up we should put something together to help jay out i just got the okay to move out there and help!!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    No shit, I don't want to be stealing from Sean Bollinger, but all help is welcome! Have you been there before deciding to move? Anybody is more than welcome to come down and train and stay in my place when I'm there

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast