Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Yo, Imma be there, come hell or high water!!! making the trip from va! hope others from the southeast step up and come with! holler at me!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    Yo, Imma be there, come hell or high water!!! making the trip from va! hope others from the southeast step up and come with! holler at me!
    Awesome brotha thanks for stepping up!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I wish I could be there, I have a seminar in El Paso that weekend but it's so awesome seeing so many 10th Planet brothers supporting Emir, this family is so strong, nothing can stop us, I have a weird feeling Emir is gonna be a 10th Planet superstar in the future, battling the elite in ADCC
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I wish I could be there, I have a seminar in El Paso that weekend but it's so awesome seeing so many 10th Planet brothers supporting Emir, this family is so strong, nothing can stop us, I have a weird feeling Emir is gonna be a 10th Planet superstar in the future, battling the elite in ADCC
    I would love to have u their Eddie but keep on doing seminars to further the system thats the most important thing right now if we want to continue furthering the system . Btw im loving those "weird feelings" your having haha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    Thank you man, it's greatly appreciated

i'll donate some cash as coming over from oz is alot of dollar dollar bills and helping out a young niburu warrior in this dark time is what needs to be done thats what family do for each other

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Anything that anyone can do. If you can't be there, donations via the facebook page or my website: www.snemma.com are the most efficient ways. If you want to donate either via snail mail/check, or a different amount than the suggested price, please contact me asap.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Hey all, if you go to the Facebook page for the event, MMA for the Mehovics, and select the Funrazr post (1st Post on the wall), you can select different denominations. If you want to attend the full event, donate $120. If you can't make it and want to help, select the payment option and scroll through until you find the amount you want to donate. Again, all proceeds go to Emir and his brother.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm going to make the trip, Should be fun!!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast