Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Gabby don't talk when adults are having a conversation.
    HAHA...your just pissed because I'm funnier than you and I didn't even have to be racist or sexist to do it. Even better, I didn't have to attack someone else's wife who isn't even on the forum to stick up for herself. What kind of 'Adult' (or grown Man for that matter) would do that?? Even a 16 year old little girl can see what you are.

So go ahead and post some picture of me as a butch lesbian wrestler or make some dumb wisecrack about me ironing clothes or cleaning the kitchen. I don't really care. The truth is your not 10th Planet Taylor, your not even jiu-jitsu or Krav Maga or Tae Kwon Do or MMA or anything at all. Your just another TapOut wanna be poser who sits behind his keyboard and insults everyone else because you pissed that YOU don't have the guts to ever do what Ant, Derrick, Red, Mike D., Yockel and the rest of us actually DO in real life!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby Bella View Post
    HAHA...your just pissed because I'm funnier than you and I didn't even have to be racist or sexist to do it. Even better, I didn't have to attack someone else's wife who isn't even on the forum to stick up for herself. What kind of 'Adult' (or grown Man for that matter) would do that?? Even a 16 year old little girl can see what you are.

So go ahead and post some picture of me as a butch lesbian wrestler or make some dumb wisecrack about me ironing clothes or cleaning the kitchen. I don't really care. The truth is your not 10th Planet Taylor, your not even jiu-jitsu or Krav Maga or Tae Kwon Do or MMA or anything at all. Your just another TapOut wanna be poser who sits behind his keyboard and insults everyone else because you pissed that YOU don't have the guts to ever do what Ant, Derrick, Red, Mike D., Yockel and the rest of us actually DO in real life!!!!
    owned ... / thread

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne

Gold...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Taylor has some kind of anti-ban code, we can't ban him.

How cool would it be to watch Taylor and Gabby spar
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again

ill be honest, that one actually hurt me

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post

It would be cool to watch Gabby rape choke him unconscious.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post

This guy is like Herpes you just cant get rid of it

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    It would be cool to watch Gabby rape choke him unconscious.
    why rape choke?
    twistered unconscious is more painful i would imagine...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    why rape choke?
    twistered unconscious is more painful i would imagine...
    Rape choke because of Taylors fascination with rape, obviously.
    The only way a Twister would make someone unconscious is if their neck broke and they died, You know it's a spine lock right?

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    I apologize for ever defending that loser. Congratulations Ant!

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast