Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Home
    I personally am the result of an interracial marriage and I nor any of my brother's or sisters have "down syndrome, developed drug addiction, joined a gang, or etc." which if you were educated enough yourself you would know that you can not use etc. when listing things that are not related. You would also know that ones race or genetics play a very little role on there individual personality. I'll dumb it down for you. People's main personality traits are mostly a result of social interactions and stimuli that they encounter during roughly the first 3 of there life. The cultural surrounding and society norms shape how they react to different things, punishments, rewards. The general treatment that they receive from there parents or care givers and the ability to interact with many different people from an early age allow them to become more social. If you take a "white" new born baby and it is raised in Vietnam, that baby will speak Vietnamese and do type of things that other people of that region do.

It appears that the fact that you said that whole "blacks taking all of the women" thing points to that sometime in your life you had an experience with a girl who either cheated on u or someone close to you with a black man, u liked a girl who went with a black guy instead of you, or you feel sexually inferior to black guys, and this left a scar on your subconscious mind. I've taken psychology and sociology senior year in high school and in my freshman year in college so I know what I'm talking about.

And if you truly disapprove of "interracial" couple's you better get a print out of your exact genetic background to compare and go back in time on your family tree because unless your family is 100% pure you are most likely the result of an "interracial" couple sometime in the past. And dont say "Urghhh thats not true Im white" because there are different kinds of white. White is just the generalization of a large group of humans with a similar light skin pigmentation and the fact that you are an American largely lowers the chances that your family has only married and had kids with people that are 100% pure from there native European country. But then again your family could be 100% safe and practice inbreeding which Im pretty sure results in ALOT more genetic deformities than inter racial relations do.

In short with all due respect, you can kiss my Mulatto/Mixed/Black/Italian Ass and have a nice day.

The Sorcerer

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    All i heard was "blah blah blah... black guy mad, me wants me a white womenz... etc..

Array

School
    Home
    I'm not mad at all, the fact that that's all you could say speaks for itself.

Array

School
    Home
    And more importantly CONGRATS TO ANT!!!!!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartangan Jackson View Post
    I personally am the result of an interracial marriage and I nor any of my brother's or sisters have "down syndrome, developed drug addiction, joined a gang, or etc." which if you were educated enough yourself, you would know that you can not use etc. when listing things that are not related. You would also know that ones race or genetics play a very little role on there individual personality. I'll dumb it down for you. People's main personality traits are mostly a result of social interactions and stimuli that they encounter during roughly the first 3years of there life. The cultural surroundings and society norms shape how they react to different things, punishments, rewards. The general treatment that they receive from there parents or care givers and the ability to interact with many different people from an early age allow them to become more social. If you take a "white" new born baby and it is raised in Vietnam, that baby will speak Vietnamese and dothe types of things that other people of that region do.

It appears that"that not needed" the fact that you said that whole "blacks taking all of the women" thing points to that sometime in your life. You had an experience with a girl who either cheated on u or someone close to you with a black man, u liked a girl who went with a black guy instead of you, or you feel sexually inferior to black guys, and this left a scar on your subconscious mind. I've taken psychology and sociology senior year in high school and in my freshman year in college so I know what I'm talking about. lol

And if you truly disapprove of "interracial" couple's you better get a print out of your exact genetic background to compare and go back in time on your family tree because unless your family is 100% pure you are most likely the result of an "interracial" couple sometime in the past. And don't say "Urghhh thats not true I am white" because there are different kinds of white. White is just the generalization of a large group of humans with a similar light skin pigmentation and the fact that you are an American largely lowers the chances that your family has only married and had kids with people that are 100% pure from there native European country. But, then again your family could be 100% safe and practice inbreeding which I am or I'm pretty sure results in ALOTnot one word more genetic deformities than interone word racial relations do.

In short with all due respect, you can kiss my Mulatto/Mixed/Black/Italian Ass and have a nice day.

The Sorcerer
    I fixed your spelling and grammar mistakes. Your welcome!

K Madden

I personally am the result of an interracial marriage and I nor any of my brother's or sisters have "down syndrome, developed drug addiction, joined a gang, or etc." which if you were educated enough yourself you would know that you can not use etc. when listing things that are not related. You would also know that ones race or genetics play a very little role on there individual personality. I'll dumb it down for you. People's main personality traits are mostly a result of social interactions and stimuli that they encounter during roughly the first 3 of there life. The cultural surrounding and society norms shape how they react to different things, punishments, rewards. The general treatment that they receive from there parents or care givers and the ability to interact with many different people from an early age allow them to become more social. If you take a "white" new born baby and it is raised in Vietnam, that baby will speak Vietnamese and do type of things that other people of that region do.

It appears that the fact that you said that whole "blacks taking all of the women" thing points to that sometime in your life you had an experience with a girl who either cheated on u or someone close to you with a black man, u liked a girl who went with a black guy instead of you, or you feel sexually inferior to black guys, and this left a scar on your subconscious mind. I've taken psychology and sociology senior year in high school and in my freshman year in college so I know what I'm talking about.

And if you truly disapprove of "interracial" couple's you better get a print out of your exact genetic background to compare and go back in time on your family tree because unless your family is 100% pure you are most likely the result of an "interracial" couple sometime in the past. And dont say "Urghhh thats not true Im white" because there are different kinds of white. White is just the generalization of a large group of humans with a similar light skin pigmentation and the fact that you are an American largely lowers the chances that your family has only married and had kids with people that are 100% pure from there native European country. But then again your family could be 100% safe and practice inbreeding which Im pretty sure results in ALOT more genetic deformities than inter racial relations do.

The Sorcerer
    atta boy. well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I fixed your spelling and grammar mistakes. Your welcome!
    No one take this bait.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    atta boy. well said.
    I have to admit it isn't bad for a black guy. He must be like a Puggel got his head from the Pug.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    And more importantly CONGRATS TO ANT!!!!!
    Imagine how bad ass he would be if he trained under a white guy!

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    That video is funny how he just butt scoots which is illegal. right? thats illegal? or was that technically not butt scooting? I have been looking for new ways to attack since I hurt my back, so I go to one knee and pursue my opponent. Since at the tournaments I've seen butt scooting was illegal.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast