Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffington View Post
    Chael hit Anderson 300 times in that fight sure but look at side by side pictures of their faces at the end and you tell me who looks like they got hit 300 times? I would love to see the rematch. I dont see Anderson wearing a GI to the ring next time. lol
    I remember watching the fight, and Silva having contusions all over his face in the ring. All the pictures I see online of the "aftermath" are obviously not taken directly after the fight, giving the swelling time to go down. Unfortunately, it's probably just another case of people worshiping Silva so much that they can't admit his weaknesses, which are very apparent. Mostly in the wrestling department.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardC View Post
    I remember watching the fight, and Silva having contusions all over his face in the ring. All the pictures I see online of the "aftermath" are obviously not taken directly after the fight, giving the swelling time to go down. Unfortunately, it's probably just another case of people worshiping Silva so much that they can't admit his weaknesses, which are very apparent. Mostly in the wrestling department.
    Then we watched two different fights entirely because Silva looked just fine compared to Chael right after the Triangle.
    Also, did you guys hear the part where he said little Nog tried to feed a carrot to a horse...but it was a bus? lol!

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    I choose my mediums very carefully.
    BRAZIL HAS THE INTERNET?!?!? DID YOU KNOW THAT?!?! I DID NOT KNOW THAT!

funny ass shit.

Admittedly I was surprised how little damage Anderson had DURING the fight.
    I don't necessarily credit that to pillow fists though, Silva is fast as shit,
    and it's likely a very low percentage of those 300 were completely solid.

and don't tell me Anderson not finishing fights looks the same as GSP, show me
    the fight where GSP runs around and constantly waves his opponent up instead
    of at least trying to finish, or getting down and dirty with him. And personally,
    I am not that big of a GSP fan either, that doesn't mean that he or Silva can't
    fight, I just don't like watching them fight.

I enjoyed that interview. Chael says a lot, but he isnt all talk. You dont knock down "p4p king" Silva a few times with words. He held Silva down and beat his ass for four and a half rounds. His Jiu Jitsu needs some work, but other than that Sonnen is gold.

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    Then we watched two different fights entirely because Silva looked just fine compared to Chael right after the Triangle.
    Also, did you guys hear the part where he said little Nog tried to feed a carrot to a horse...but it was a bus? lol!
    Definitely didn't look just fine. Chael of course looked worse because he FOUGHT, instead of refusing to engage, like the majority of fights featuring Silva-of-late.

We can have different opinions, that's cool.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emir Mehovic View Post
    Chael isnt just a wrestler, he tagged and even rocked anderson standing...
    I've never had a rib injury, but I couldn't imagine trying to dodge a punch with that pain. Yeah Chael tagged him. But that's like me saying I punched Brock Lesnar while he was keeled over in pain from diverticulitis. Sure, I did it. But did I do it when he was at his best? Chael pounded an injured fighter while doped up on TRT. Chael's a badass for sure, but he isn't exactly as good as people think either. No rib injury and no TRT and I'm sure we would've seen a very different fight.

I feel like Stann has what it takes.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I dont care if hes not the best. I love how he sells fights and the crazy shit he says. If it wasnt for Chael in the lead up to UFC 117 they wouldnt have sold very many PPVs. I didnt pay attention to Chael till he said the crazy shit he did about Anderson. I dont care who hes fighting ill be rooting for him now.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    fuck Chael, dumb ass homophobe conservative fuck tard that he is.

Dude even though hes a homophobe the jokes he says are funny as hell!!!

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I've never had a rib injury, but I couldn't imagine trying to dodge a punch with that pain. Yeah Chael tagged him. But that's like me saying I punched Brock Lesnar while he was keeled over in pain from diverticulitis. Sure, I did it. But did I do it when he was at his best? Chael pounded an injured fighter while doped up on TRT. Chael's a badass for sure, but he isn't exactly as good as people think either. No rib injury and no TRT and I'm sure we would've seen a very different fight.

I feel like Stann has what it takes.
    If you go into the fight, you get no excuses afterwards.
    He could have pulled out due to injury anytime before the fight,
    so that excuse is tired.

If Brock got in the cage with you with diverticulitis, then yeah
    you have every right to brag about hitting him, but no if he was
    just sitting there on his knees, that doesn't count.

It's really sad when you have to make excuses for a win.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast