Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bunten View Post
    "In 2011 Royler agreed to a rematch with Eddie Bravo then demanded an unprecedented amount of money. When told he was not going to be paid he backed out of the match much to the dismay of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu community. Many speculated that it was all a ploy because he was scarred to face Eddie again."

I hope this stays up there.
    I plan on rechanging Wiki until it sticks.

Array

School
    Great Grappling Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Fort Mill South Carolina (Near Charlotte NC)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    One up him! Challenge him to a knife fight. Mexicans always win knife fights.
    +1 this

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Tweet that mofo....I let him know how disappointing he has been
    lately, and how much I have lost my respect for him.

Flood him with that shit.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    The knife fight is the best idea ever!

But make sure its in some back alley in the middle of downtown Tijuana. Tell him that the Drug Zar "el Chapo" is promoting it and that he'll give him $100,000,000 to even consider the fight, then another $200,000,000 just to park his car in the parking lot, and finally he can get a final $500,000,000,000 after Eddie knifes his motha fuckin ass.

Then "Kid" Pellegrino can go edit "The Gracie Way" and talk even more about what a huge favor Royler did to mankind for being such a brave and honorable warrior vs the Evil Eddie Bravo and his no gi blasphemy.

Eddie, te quiero cabron! Gracias por ser un chingon!!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    First off, which one of them regularly trains with knives? Despite Eddie's genetic predisposion.

Second, this reminds me of that guy you tool, that allways reminds you how, "If this was mma ...."

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    "Helio is rolling in his grave right now, believe that!"

I CANT AGREE MORE.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Taylor has gone from most hated member to the funniest. Shit man, I laugh at every single post!

Love the Gracies, but Royler has let them down big style. Does anybody know what Renzo or Rener thinks of this? I'm pretty sure they are ashamed.

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Taylor has gone from most hated member to the funniest. Shit man, I laugh at every single post!

Love the Gracies, but Royler has let them down big style. Does anybody know what Renzo or Rener thinks of this? I'm pretty sure they are ashamed.
    Somehow Taylor achieves both of these standards at the same time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    I just want to say that I am really proud of my teacher. Eddie has always stated that he wanted a rematch with Royler and was willing to do whatever it would take to make the ADCC rematch happen. We can all see that Eddie was 100% sincere in that statement.

Royler is a legend, but he has totally lost my respect over this issue. If you don't want compete, just say you don't want to compete. It's really no big deal. No one would ever say Royler hasn't had many, many, accomplishments in his career...but to make tons of excuses in order to make it look like Eddie wasn't up for it is lame as hell.

Mad props to Master Eddie.
    +1 The way Royler has handled this whole situation is really disappointing. Had he just said "no" it wouldnt be a big deal. I lost a lot of respect of the guy :/
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    That'sh not Jiu Jitsu.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast