Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Private Dojo
    Not that Joe Rogan doesn't have a lot of credibility, but I would take certain types of advice from him. MMA, sure. Nootropics, not so much. I've been using this stuff called optimal recall that my friend put me onto. Pretty below the radar because they don't advertise, but the site says it's used at Harvard Business School

http://www.amazon.com/Neurohancement.../dp/B004NM7WCK

Array

School
    Private Dojo

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    after effects of becoming immune to it then the body craving it like steroids so I'm good. You guys have at it.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_J View Post
    Not that Joe Rogan doesn't have a lot of credibility, but I would take certain types of advice from him. MMA, sure. Nootropics, not so much. I've been using this stuff called optimal recall that my friend put me onto. Pretty below the radar because they don't advertise, but the site says it's used at Harvard Business School

http://www.amazon.com/Neurohancement.../dp/B004NM7WCK
    You can take his opinion however you like, I don't see why it would be different with Alpha Brain or MMA, he has no qualifications in either, right? What about Marijuana, he isn't a medicinal doctor so technically we shouldn't listen to him about that either. He's not a politician either, so forget everything he says about politics.

Instead I shall listen to you, Mr Mark J, a purple belt from a private dojo with 2 posts, about a product that isn't advertised, has no reviews...RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    You can take his opinion however you like, I don't see why it would be different with Alpha Brain or MMA, he has no qualifications in either, right? What about Marijuana, he isn't a medicinal doctor so technically we shouldn't listen to him about that either. He's not a politician either, so forget everything he says about politics.

Instead I shall listen to you, Mr Mark J, a purple belt from a private dojo with 2 posts, about a product that isn't advertised, has no reviews...RIGHT

+1

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    To make a long story short... Nootropics are smart drugs. There are different ones for different things, memory, focus... Joe has basically scowered the earth for the best of the best and with the help of onnit labs, combined them into one pill. It's def not a placebo and the supplement facts are on the website. You can research the ingredients and draw your own conclusions.
    wrong! Joe has said several times he has no idea what is in this stuff. He just took it and feels like its doing something for him.
    His only part in it is basically just endorsing it. I don't know shit about this stuff butt all you guys talking about giving up your 5htp the guy (chris) who put this shit together also sales a 5htp supplement and said this stuff does not replace it and serves a different purpose.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post

haha, you don't think Joe has a qualified opinion on mma? He started martial arts in his teens holds a black belt in tkd a brown belt in bjj and has worked for the leader in the sport since 1997. As far as politics he says himself he has no interest in it or very much knowledge of it so his only opinion on that pretty much is he thinks its all bullshit.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Also this guy worked for fleshlight a sex toy company before he decided to quit and start onnit labs. So im not sure how that translates to a carer in supplements but jump on it Im sure its worth every penny. I will stick with my multi vitamin and fish oil.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Joe has basically scowered the earth for the best of the best and with the help of onnit labs, combined them into one pill.

I would be most curious as to your source for this information as I only heard that Joe endorsed it. He didn't scour the earth or develop anything from what I know at least. Please provide a source otherwise you are damaging his reputation if what you say is unfounded.

In my opinion if people really want to become as Intelligent as they possibly can be then they should heavily research Nutrition. I don't mean read a couple of books I mean spend a very significant chunk of their time researching it from all angles. There are so many studies on this subject linking vitamins and minerals to increased intelligence. Have a look at what a Holistic Dentist that I know takes every day. See below

Vitamin C 10 - 20g
    Vitamin E 800Iu
    Beta-Carotene 30 mg
    Evening primrose oil 500mg
    Co Q10 200mg
    Vitamin D3 1200iu
    Selenium 200mcg
    Flax oil 1000mg
    Alpha lipoic acid 250mg
    Vitamin B complex 50mg for most of the B Vitamins
    Mutli-vitamin 1 capsule
    Multi - mineral one capsule
    Calcium AEP (Vitamin M1) 300mg
    magnesium AEP 200mg
    Magnesium oxide 500mg
    Chromium picolinate 200mcg
    Zinc 15mg
    Serrapeptase enzyme 30 mg
    Boron 3mg (Prevention of osteoporosis)
    Saw palmetto 900mg ( prevention of prostate problems)
    Soya lecithin 2400mg

As well as being very sharp and smart as fuck he is in his mid-60's but looks like he is in his late 40's. He attributes this to his entirely to his diet. Not his genes but like the saying goes you are what you eat.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I'm out of the loop because I don't know what the hell any of this is. But as a natural skeptic, I would like more Independent studies on a product before I jump right in. But that applies to basically everything.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast