Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Grindhouse Kansas City MO
    Awesome im waiting for mine to come in glad to see some positive feedback about it one here

Array

School
    Ronin
    You boys should get over to Alphanail.com and get some manly nail polish to go with your new supper brain power trust me its cool the same guy sales both products.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I took some memory pills once, they really did work well. I felt clearer throughout the day. I stopped taking them because they we like 120 bucks a month and the first time buyer deal was buy one get two free. It was all could afford. I am going to give this a try and see if it has similar affects.
    I also believe that one of the most powerful drugs on the planet is the placibo. if it works run with it.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Also waiting for mine. Not convinced on it either way yet, that is why I'm giving it a go.

Will post results.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    ... He attributes this to his entirely to his diet. Not his genes but like the saying goes you are what you eat.
    Yeah? Tell that to Shawn Tompkins. Genetics are paramount and trump any fist full of pills.

Also with regard to this wonder pill. It claims to have "Acetylcholine boosting supplements" which sounds cool. Know what Acetylcholine is made of? Its acetic acid (aka vinegar) and choline (aka one of the B complex vitamins). You would be better off eating some salads and taking some multivitamins. Less sexy and cool but likely more safe and effective.

If you want to throw money at the internet, I hear Mike Dewitt is trying to go to the worlds.

K Madden

just ordered my first set of all three on the site

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Just ordered my 2 pack

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Patrick View Post
    Yeah? Tell that to Shawn Tompkins. Genetics are paramount and trump any fist full of pills.
    Oh really? What scientific study do you have to back that up that claim which also fully takes into account an individuals diet over their entire lifetime (Including the Toxins consumed, processed sugars, Fluoride, Aspartame, MSG, gentically modified food etc)

Incase you didn't know Heart disease is the number 1 killer of people in the Western world. Funnily enough the data consistently shows that the worse a nations diet is the higher incidence of heart problems they have. So if genetics were paramount like you claim then logically such a correlation shouldn't exist? Why do healtheir countrys like Japan have a much lower incidence of heart disease for example then the likes of the USA, UK etc?

Heart disease also happens to run in my partners family. It's interesting to note that those who changed their diets after attacks never had them again and those that didn't continued to have problems (Really common sense stuff here) However those who have always eaten the right vitamins and minerals have never had any heart problems at all including my partner. Explain that then if Genetics are paramount?

It's also too simplistic to use Shawn Tompkins as an example for your viewpoint. We do not know about his diet or what he kind of things he was taking. We do not know if his family even had a history of heart problems. We also don't know exactly how he trained. Did he overtrain sometimes and not allow enough recovery time etc. Did he not consume enough of what his body needed? There are too many unanswered questions so it is very misleading to use Shawn as an example that genetics are more important then Nutrition in cases like that.

take an alpha brain pill before bed and you will go DEEP into the rabbit hole.

DEEP.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast