Renato Laranja need your help

Hey Renato, after a lot of soul searching and the most recent MTS I am converting to gi. Was woundering what gi's you would recomend and also where I can find a fruits and vegetables patch for my gi ?

In all honesty, I am looking at rolling at a local gi school here to pick up one some more basics and fill in till I can make it to train with the boys in Omaha, so if anyone has any suggestions for a good gi I would like to hear it.

Array

School
    searching
    Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post
    where I can find a fruits and vegetables patch for my gi ?
    Hell yes I need one!

If u wanna start cheap i recommend a fuji gi
    Its 100 bucks for the gi and a white belt
    Mmawarehouse.com
    (always wear compression shorts with a cup(they sell those as well on that website) and a mouthguard)
    TRUST ME!!!
    And if u decide to upgrade to a really nice lightweight basic but still nice looking gi get a koral gi
    And then they have a gi for like 250 with a built in rashguard and shit if u wanna go all out
    All on that website
    As for the patch idk where u can get that
    Maybe find a store in your town or a website that makes custom patches and give em that design

I actually have an a3 that ive only used like 20 times lol
    I can sell it 2 u for a discount

Array

School
    Laranja Jiu-Jitsu
    You make the right decision Jon Scott. I like MKimonos. We don't have a patch yet but we gonna make. Listen to Corky. He give some good advise for you. Gook luck my friend. Let go,and let Gi.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post
    Hey Renato, after a lot of soul searching and the most recent MTS I am converting to gi. Was woundering what gi's you would recomend and also where I can find a fruits and vegetables patch for my gi ?

In all honesty, I am looking at rolling at a local gi school here to pick up one some more basics and fill in till I can make it to train with the boys in Omaha, so if anyone has any suggestions for a good gi I would like to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Renato Laranja View Post
    You make the right decision Jon Scott. I like MKimonos. We don't have a patch yet but we gonna make. Listen to Corky. He give some good advise for you. Gook luck my friend. Let go,and let Gi.
    Spoken like a Mother Fucken Jedi Master.

Fuck all my haters!! I got motha fucking renato backin me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Fuck all my haters!! I got motha fucking renato backin me up!
    You should put that quote in your signature.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    fiji should be 60-80 bucks. this will last at least a year or two... atama is definatley the best though.

there are a few different types of 'weaves' http://www.nabjjf.com/store/cart.php...FUlx5QodbiOEVQ gold weave is the thickest and will last the longest. the rest is self explanitory.

if you decided to train buy a white or blue gi first, because people hate on the black gi, which looks stupid with a white belt anyways. (i made the mistake of buying a gi off of craigslist and it was black.... hate everywhere good thing I had done mma so I wasnt a complete pushover)

if you have only done no-gi, you are in for a rude awakening let me tell you.