Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Indianapolis Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    I just wanted to make sure I'm "aloud" to practice 10th planet moves on my own. I'm not trying to lie about anything. U guys got mad that me and a broke friend of mine wants to learn 10th planet and we don't go to "10th planet indy". What else is there to be said? U did go after me on facebook. I guess u wasted ur time. I deleted it cuz I didn't want that crap on my facebook page. That was a conversation between me and a friend setting up a time and place to start doing this and u and gary get on there and start giving me shit about not going to "10th planet indy".

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    Man this is really something you should be talking out with Gary and Eddie in private, not on an open forum like this. Its disrespectful to come on here and blast a 10th Planet instructor and his school just because your upset.
    +1 FTW,

You guys should stop and take everything to the private sector and NOT waste our time or put anymore negative energy out. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding and can easily be solved with an adult conversation.

We don't advertise 10th Planet teachings, but we have plenty of guys that love to practice rubber guard, twister lockdown, etc @ our gym. They just like it; what can you do..

Quote Originally Posted by leach_jeffrey View Post
    I don’t know about the whole hotbox/Eddie thing, but this post is definitely frowned upon by your 5th grade English teacher.
    \

That shit made me lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    +1 FTW,

You guys should stop and take everything to the private sector and NOT waste our time or put anymore negative energy out. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding and can easily be solved with an adult conversation.
    I agree we do not need this negative energy on here, but I also feel obligated now to get the truth out there because honestly this guy is a joker!

For the record 10th Planet Indy has no problem with someone repping 10th Planet JJ or creating a hotbox. Of course as long as it falls under Eddie's rules. Kyle left our gym when we were going thru rough times and struggling to keep our affiliation alive. He was purely and simply focused on getting his blue belt within a year. He said this many times. As soon as he heard Gary might have to close up for awhile he started looking for other gyms to go to...no problem...more power to ya. But all the 10th planet indy guys except him stayed with Gary, stuck it out, trained our asses off when we could, and made it happen and stay alive. We are now at a gym with state of the art training equipment, mats, Gary's got his cage back up, and we have tons of new classes in the mix. Kyle is young and has a major arrogance/ego problem. He often bragged in class on his match wins and just recently posted on his Facebook page about how he tapped out an mma guy in class like he was some billy bad ass....no problem....more power to ya. But we all felt he honestly left the gym because Gary never promoted him to blue. Why? Not because his skill wasn't there but Gary just doesn't hand our belts and Gary said he didn't think Kyle realized yet the true meanings behind jiu jitsu and martial arts in general....its not just about getting the tap! He was on Facebook saying he was going to start up a Hotbox, yet he lives within 30 miles from our gym??? He says a lot of stuff to boast himself and make himself look cool on the Facebook...end of story!

And ya wonda why we call ya bitch and ya wonda while we call ya bitch...i betcha

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Indianapolis Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    I left garys gym because it lacked all the basic fundamentals of bjj. But its nice to know that's what all u guys thought of me. I would of left sooner but I felt like I should of stayed the whole year I said I would when I signed up for the class. Joe thinks I'm arrogant but the people I train with now all claim I'm humble. I don't care either way. I love jiu jitsu and I'm in it to win competition medals. And to teach it someday....

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Hahahahaha....I couldn't figure the best way to put it...you figured it out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Its not just me that claims you are arrogant... and for you to bash an affiliate instructor like you just did saying his classes lacked the basic fundamentals of bjj on a 10th Planet Forum is not too smart and shows how arrogant you are old friend. Eddie wouldn't have ever allowed Gary to teach 10th Planet if he didn't think he had the basics down and taught them well. You are welcome to your own opinion though.

Lets just say everyone is glad you parted ways so how about just leaving it at that. Wish you the best Kyle

Array

School
    searching

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast