Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    We we we.... if I didn't know you were canadian, I might mistake you for a french guy.... oh wait! You might be a french canadian.... bottom line is, Why are you trying to jump in on our debate for our president. Obviously our countries have different views on issues... for us, obviously Ron Paul is the best choice right now.

Imo he's probably the only one not compromised by big business, and he wants to get this country back on track. I don't want to watch the fall of america.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    this intellictual pissing contest is getting old, ron paul i love ya but ya not gonna win sorry. Any one trying to say this and that about what he would and wouldn't it doesn't matter!!!!! he won't get in he hates big buisness and thats what funds every campaign. Lets all realize that every buisness has a right to refuse service sign somewhere, ifreez whats the different about me saying you can't come in cuz you black and me saying you have to go cuz your smell is offensive to the other patrons? What if I'm a racist and I just don't want you there, i'll find a reason. and you'll what?....BOYCOTT! thats why honesty in america is a fallacy. I can't be honest with my views (right or wrong) without watching what i say cuz it might butt hurt someone.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by J Grooms View Post
    We we we.... if I didn't know you were canadian, I might mistake you for a french guy.... oh wait! You might be a french canadian.... bottom line is, Why are you trying to jump in on our debate for our president. Obviously our countries have different views on issues... for us, obviously Ron Paul is the best choice right now.

Imo he's probably the only one not compromised by big business, and he wants to get this country back on track. I don't want to watch the fall of america.
    I do i'm bored and think everyones to comfortable. let's just go ahead and get this mad max shit started!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    tLets all realize that every buisness has a right to refuse service sign somewhere, ifreez whats the different about me saying you can't come in cuz you black and me saying you have to go cuz your smell is offensive to the other patrons? What if I'm a racist and I just don't want you there, i'll find a reason. and you'll what?....BOYCOTT! thats why honesty in america is a fallacy. I can't be honest with my views (right or wrong) without watching what i say cuz it might butt hurt someone.
    You're an idiot if you don't see the difference. There are greater social implications when a small seed of racism is allowed to grow. The strategy is to squash it so next generations can have dignity.

You've never had to experience it, so of course you're would think 'it's all cool'.

Whatever.

Let me tell your simple mind this. If the government didn't step in, millions of minorities, whom now own businesses, are doctors or lawyers, teach at schools, make films, ride on the same airplane as 'whites', make a decent wage and see their kids live healthy happy lives without feeling inferior to others, would not be where they are today. They would be living as second class citizens.

If it weren't for the government, blacks would probably still be slaves, and live a life of misery. So they have a right state of mind to thank the government, while ignorant, simply minded, dumb fuckers will always ask, "whats the big deal".. lol
    Last edited by ifreez; 08-16-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by ifreez View Post
    You're an idiot if you don't see the difference. There are greater social implications when a small seed of racism is allowed to grow. The strategy is to squash it so next generations can have dignity.

You've never had to experience it, so of course you're a moron who thinks 'it's all cool'.

Whatever.

Let me tell you very simple minded folks this. If the fucking government didn't step in, millions of minorities, whom now own businesses, are doctors or lawyers, teach at schools, make films, ride on the same airplane as 'whites', make a decent wage and see their kids live healthy happy lives without feeling inferior to others, would not be where they are today. They would be living as second class citizens.

If it weren't for the government, blacks would probably still be slaves, and live a life of misery. So they have a right state of mind to thank the government, while ignorant, simply minded dumb fuckers will always ask, "whats the big deal".. lol
    "they'd probably still be slaves" get off it i got kanye on every album telling me he hates white people and that motherfucker can literally buy motherfuckers. ok why cuz we let him? fuck off and you still didn't tell me the difference you just called me stupid. I'm not racist, but this is a country ran by corp. I'm not asking whats the big deal? i'm sayin there are loop holes for everything. but seriously I love talking my countries policies with canadians.really it makes my day. Allowing a small seed is allowed to grow? you know there are white power camps all over every state on private land. Go to Atl and watch the black panthers preach about the white man on every other corner and on public tv. racism is alive and well not only here but all over the world. Norway anyone?
    btw quick civil war lesson, Ol' Abe didn't abolish slavery cuz he saw the injustice he did it to wreck southern economies during the war. war started in 1861 the proclamation wasn't introduced till 1863. and the 13th admendment till 1865? why did he wait? If it was left to the goverment we'd all be slaves it just easier that way. rereading what i wrote it did seem like a racist but my point was, private individuals will do as they please. small biz owners as well and they don't want you there you won't be there.

I do i'm bored and think everyones to comfortable. let's just go ahead and get this mad max shit started!
    +1

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    "they'd probably still be slaves" get off it i got kanye on every album telling me he hates white people and that motherfucker can literally buy motherfuckers. ok why cuz we let him? fuck off and you still didn't tell me the difference you just called me stupid. I'm not racist, but this is a country ran by corp. I'm not asking whats the big deal? i'm sayin there are loop holes for everything. but seriously I love talking my countries policies with canadians.really it makes my day. Allowing a small seed is allowed to grow? you know there are white power camps all over every state on private land. Go to Atl and watch the black panthers preach about the white man on every other corner and on public tv. racism is alive and well not only here but all over the world. Norway anyone?
    btw quick civil war lesson, Ol' Abe didn't abolish slavery cuz he saw the injustice he did it to wreck southern economies during the war. war started in 1861 the proclamation wasn't introduced till 1863. and the 13th admendment till 1865? why did he wait? If it was left to the goverment we'd all be slaves it just easier that way. rereading what i wrote it did seem like a racist but my point was, private individuals will do as they please. small biz owners as well and they don't want you there you won't be there.
    wow i'm off point. sorry I was born in 85' in Lynchburg Va racism is a two way street. I've never called an individual a nigger, yet I know every white slur in the book cuz I've been called it to my face. To say to me that I'm an idiot if I don't see the difference, is in it self idiotic for there are still buisnesses here that will refuse service cuz of how you look, shit not only blacks, i've been turned away cuz of tatoos and t shirts. sorry bout all this ifreez i just take this subject to heart cuz i'm dead in the middle of it. BTW ron paul still ain't gonna win (I kept saying this cuz everyone i want to win never does maybe if i keep saying he won't he will. see dan hardy amir sadollah and dale jr.) lol

but my point was, private individuals will do as they please. small biz owners as well and they don't want you there you won't be there.
    You're not black, you haven't ever felt black oppression or racism, so I can see why you'd give a rats ass. Well, sir, I care, and that's all the breath I am willing to waste on a subject that means dear to me, and one you're obviously opposed to.

A small seed, huh. Why don't we just go back to allowing schools to deny students based on race. Hell, maybe companies should put signs out saying, 'please, no applications from Blacks'.Damn, while were at it,
    maybe even hospitals should have the right to refuse blacks.

Maybe you didn't recognize, but government played a huge role changing the hearts and minds of social settings. People didn't do it on their own. Governments forced them. Med schools didn't let blacks in on their own. Governments forced them.

But then what came from that, you ask? Stronger families. Their kids now have better chances, and stronger communities. It's not as simple as you see it.

But, keep going, you're on a roll. It's good that you out yourself as a closet racist; and if not that, at least you've outed yourself as someone who could give a fuck about the real and very legitimate concerns of black people.
    Last edited by ifreez; 08-16-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreez View Post
    You're not black, you haven't ever felt black oppression or racism, so I can see why you'd give a rats ass. Well, sir, I care, and that's all the breath I am willing to waste on a subject that means dear to me, and one you're obviously opposed to.

A small seed, huh. Why don't we just go back to allowing schools to deny students based on race. Hell, maybe companies should put signs out saying, 'please, no applications from Blacks'.Damn, while were at it,
    maybe even hospitals should have the right to refuse blacks.

Maybe you didn't recognize, but government played a huge role changing the hearts and minds of social settings. People didn't do it on their own. Governments forced them. Med schools didn't let blacks in on their own. Governments forced them.

But then what came from that, you ask? Stronger families. Their kids now have better chances, and stronger communities. It's not as simple as you see it.

But, keep going, you're on a roll. It's good that you out yourself as a closet racist; and if not that, at least you've outed yourself as someone who could give a fuck about the real and very legitimate concerns of black people.
    Ive actually experienced racism the other way around and like William I've been called many racial slurs right to my face, I have felt the oppression of racism. I'm sure you know how degrading that must make you feel. So i think to say that William or I don't understand is a bit unfounded.

K Madden

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast