Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Just because the guy couldn't get a Twister doesn't mean he has too big of an ego or has left the team...

Maybe he was missing an important detail, or maybe it was real slippy and the other guy was super tough. Unlucky Junie, keep reppin'!
    +1

Robert Sevigny

what? no dudes ...wrong direction
    from MY UNDERSTANDING
    he got booted from the gym for some kind of "mental condition" or "overaggression" which caused him to be told to leave basically doing SOMETHING that violates our laws and since being told not to come back not having US in his corner PER-SAY left him with a loss last night

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    hahahaha.. you never fail to amaze me rob, you are definitely the biggest retard on this forum

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    It's Per se, it's Latin.

Your post makes no sense.

This thread is 5 stars.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Ya i thought he left to join a new gym that Renato is running... LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Here's the fight. http://fightnext.com/video/DK3KH32UN...ht-Pit-Genesis

He looked good at first, controlled the striking at first, got a single, a nice baby wipe and the back and almost the twister.

Who was commentating? They seemed to think quite highly of Eddie, and they seemed like they knew what they where talking about...thats hard to find these days lol.

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    That's tough man, I feel for the guy. He was close on the Twister, just couldn't secure baseball bat control.

Did they say he was 7 pounds over coming in.. and then he tapped to strikes?

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I don't understand the referee stand up at 4:45 (with 1:38 remaining). It was no where near a stale mate and Junie was working... I think it boiled down to conditioning. And the fact that it was short notice, Junie was WAY over weight, I am guessing he knew that as well. Coming from some jacked up situations as a kid, I understand a lot of the demons Junie deals with. I hope he finds his peace and can overcome them. I think he is a talented fighter with a lot of potential.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sevigny View Post
    what? no dudes ...wrong direction
    from MY UNDERSTANDING
    he got booted from the gym for some kind of "mental condition" or "overaggression" which caused him to be told to leave basically doing SOMETHING that violates our laws and since being told not to come back not having US in his corner PER-SAY left him with a loss last night
    No Robert, you are wrong, Junie is still at Legends/10th Planet HQ.

Junie's performance was due to taking the fight on short notice. Junie is 10th Planet family, please don't spread rumors on something you know nothing about.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast