Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Who was commentating? They seemed to think quite highly of Eddie, and they seemed like they knew what they where talking about...thats hard to find these days lol.
    jason chambers, one of eddie's brown belts was doing the fight commentary. he's solid

Array

School
    blank
    props to both fighters, junie for stepping in on late notice and looking solid early and jacob for finishing. junie is solid even if he is out of shape, jacob pushed the pace and took care of business. great fight.

clark had solid defensive jiujitsu while junie was pressing and working to control. beautiful to see both guys work fierce ground games.

winning and losing is all that matters to those who don't really appreciate a sport. its guys like chris lytle that go out there and put it all on the line and embody what mma really is. it is something that the UFC can never push enough and Dana white can never truly express to people who don't understand.
    Last edited by Tony Toffolo; 08-14-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Junie is still at HQ, I couldn't make the fight because of prior commitments but my partner Chris Reily was there for him. Short notice plus high altitude means gassing out is a high probability. Junie would've won that fight if he had a full training camp
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 08-14-2011 at 12:54 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Junie is still at HQ, I couldn't make the fight because of prior commitments but my partner Chris Reily was there for him. Short notice plus high altitude means gassing out is a high probability. Junie would've won that fight if he had a full training camp
    +1
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 08-14-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Toffolo View Post
    jason chambers, one of eddie's brown belts was doing the fight commentary. he's solid
    I thought chambers was with paragon now...?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Props to junie for taking the fight. He'll get it next time
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    What makes you think Junie Browning "left 10th planet" what ever that means.
    Because the title of the thread says "This is what happens when you leave 10Pjj", and because he lost the match. Maybe he's rusty on his twister, lol. Junie was training at HQ when I moved back to El Paso about 4 months ago.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234