Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I liked Pride FC rules, gi if you wanted, stomps and soccer kicks, knees on the ground... As for the gi it's a great self defence tool. But just doing no gi is more than enough to handle the normal (insane) person. It all works just fine.
    OP is trolling! :P

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Morency View Post
    The Gi will give you magic powers like flight if you put it on and tie the belt properly. Go to your nearest roof and try it. It works for me every time, with a few bad landings at first, I got it down.
    its all about the reps.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I take your Gi vs NoGi debate and raise you a Pirates vs Indians debate. And then re-raise you a Ninja vs Gladiator debate.

Really though, it's just two different games. No biggie. Just play the one you like, or both if you're so inclined.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Obviously the Indians would win, they would just wait on land and then use their environment to their advantage.
    Nothing beats a Ninja, I mean they have the Gi for crying out loud.

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    I take your Gi vs NoGi debate and raise you a Pirates vs Indians debate. And then re-raise you a Ninja vs Gladiator debate.
    i'll take your ninja vs gladiator debate and raise you a unicorns vs my little pony's debate. then i'll re-raise you a gnome vs smurf debate as a number 1 contenders bout to face the champion, the keebler elf...BOOM!!!

wait, what are we talking about???

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    care bears vs teletubbies?

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    I think training naked would help. Cause you never know if you'll need it. And also training in suits (tux and no-tux).
    Maybe even a Casual Clothes Division, where you learn to choke people with T-shirts or your shoe laces.
    Seriously I don't know how this post has even had a reply

I cant believe anyone says something like "why would you train in the Gi if no Gi is better for mma?"
    Answer = Because believe it or not jiu jitsu is a sport all on its own and i never want to compete in mma i solely want to master jiu jitsu :S.
    And they aren't to completely different worlds if you train at a good school then by the time your a blue belt you should be able to stick on a omoplata just as good in no gi as a gi, every bjj competitor trains both lol.

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Bra and Panties training sesh....GO!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast