Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    I don't think I like you Caliphate Ishtar Allah.
    ohhhhh snap!!!! fight fight!!!!

why so serious mr. al-qaeda jujitsu? laugh a little, you don't have to argue with everyone about everything.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Candelas, BCG View Post

you don't have to argue with everyone about everything.
    That's some people's main POV of the world and human intereaction. Conflicts and debates. They wouldn't be wrong either, but that's just some people's communication style. I have a cousin who will argue with me about stuff that happened when we were 7 years old.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    [QUOTE=Caliphate Ishtar Allah;92650] People do not speak from knowledge most of the time. They speak from belief, which is very problematic. [QUOTE]

One would think that anyone who had internalized the wisdom of that statement wouldn't be quite so prone to violating it so regularly.

One of my personal favorites: "It is far better to remain silent and be presumed a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Candelas, BCG View Post

why so serious mr. al-qaeda jujitsu? laugh a little, you don't have to argue with everyone about everything.
    +1 i think that's why i don't like you. You are very combative almost dare i say condescending at times.

A fight would be short lived in my opinion... : )

Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post
    You are stilllll thinking? You must be operating with a 386 chip.

Your opinion is not worth anything I now know.
    Well that's the difference between you and I, I am always thinking and i feel you are rendered stagnant by your own delusions of higher intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post
    You mean Analysis paralysis.

You feel that do you? lol. You need many antibiotics for that feeling.
    You are always so serious why the change of heart now?

Array

School
    Cummings Combat Sambo
    lol @ what he says to his son.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Sweet. I'm really glad some other people dealt with that. I'm done arguing, (I'm sure he will quote that and mention me giving up). But there is one thing I will respond to.

I am white, but I am not privileged. I grew up with very little money, lost friends and family when I was young, and earned everything I got. I have friends who went through the same who are black. Except they don't see a difference between me and themselves in the way you do - we are all just people who dealt with some shit growing up. It's funny how racially charged minorities often show their own racist tendencies by treating everyone else like they are completely ignorant. There are white people who understand the crap that black people go through, at least enough to comment one one's actions (I know, we will never "fully" know, the way you will never fully know what it's like to be a Jew). Not every black person was smashed down their whole life, and not every white person was brought up with a silver spoon. That, my friend, is racist. And worse, it takes away from the legitimate arguments made by reasonable black people, much as this gentleman's over the top actions took away from the credibility of his rational arguments.

Anyhow, anybody else who wants to have fun picking apart arguments, have at it. I'll follow along, and maybe jump in here or there.

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    ^ do you really talk like that to everyone? you have to be a jokester like renato. if not, i believe you might be the smartest person in the world...i'm honored to meet you sir and i hope to learn alot from your teachings.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Bored with this, not worth it. Let's see you try to show how boredom with raving semantics is a result of my spoiled white upbringing. God, I can be so closed-minded sometimes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast