Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

That Michael Jackson popcorn gif never gets old
    http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...eb01d62aae.jpg

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Im curious to know how much of what he said was his, and what he googled after the fact. He actually was good at what he did, and at times I felt that he really did have an impartial point of view and it was your fault if you were offended from assumptions. Other times he was a pompous cunt.

He gave himself away by trying to be that pompous cunt about jj. Too bad thats what we're good at and not postureing a superiorty complex on da webz.

And again, well played Taylor.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Im curious to know how much of what he said was his, and what he googled after the fact
    100% googled and wiki, just copy and paste any informative bs he posted in to google and it'll take you to either wiki or some article that was written, not by him.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That Michael Jackson popcorn gif never gets old
    I couldn't agree more, he really does eat popcorn like a BOSS

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    100% googled and wiki, just copy and paste any informative bs he posted in to google and it'll take you to either wiki or some article that was written, not by him.
    Wow. He took alot of time on some of that dissecting multiple post shit. Wonder why? It has to absorb on some level. Anyway, he was kind of informative in preachin shit you dont really give a shit about. He was the first one to come at that angle. I kind of feel that whoever trolls here kinda regrets getting ostracized later. And what some people call trollin, I call personality.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Wow. He took alot of time on some of that dissecting multiple post shit. Wonder why? It has to absorb on some level. Anyway, he was kind of informative in preachin shit you dont really give a shit about. He was the first one to come at that angle. I kind of feel that whoever trolls here kinda regrets getting ostracized later. And what some people call trollin, I call personality.
    I am with BR on this one. I didn't mean to get him banned. Can someone let him out of the cage?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Wait, this fight was over in one round?!

Jesus, Taylor hit him with a Level 3 Hyper Sho-Ryu-Ken combo into a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I am with BR on this one. I didn't mean to get him banned. Can someone let him out of the cage?
    If that was a reference to supernatural, then I forgive you for all of your sins.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin W. View Post
    If that was a reference to supernatural, then I forgive you for all of your sins.
    It wasn't. What, is supernatural other than the supernatural? I just don't think he deserved the ban.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin W. View Post
    damn Mr Timberlake, that was quite a reach.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast