Array

School
    Cummings Combat Sambo
    ^^ +rep

Array

School
    Darkside (Gainesville, FL)/Gracie Barra Clearwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Awwwww. Who banned him? I show up a little late because I had to stop and buy one of those disguises with the glasses, nose and mustache. I don't fancy myself a brave man, but Mr. Cataforeignantiamericanbitch I don't fancy myself a coward either. I would not back down from any challenge. It is the American way. I would not and have not hid from anything in my entire life. It is the American way. I say what the I want. It is the American way. I will have a dick measuring contest with the largest black man. It is the American way. You are a god damn pussy if you think there is anything wrong with a large motor. That is the American way. We don't hide. We don't run. We talk a lot of shit, and back it up. Until your foreign balls drop, keep you mouth sealed around a furry, stinky, nut sack that dangles between the legs of an American like the rest of the world.
    I hope that the power of love is revealed to you in such a powerful way that you can not possibly ignore it

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by tremper View Post
    I hope that the power of love is revealed to you in such a powerful way that you can not possibly ignore it
    What, do you think I was talking about. That was about love bro. Love for freedom, friends, 10th planet, Cody, courage, and a mild bit of sadistic machismo.

Wait they banned that ass clown? Was it a perma ban? I bet they were scared of how bloody Taylors campaign was gonna be so they just nuked Cali to reduce casualties.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Wait they banned that ass clown? Was it a perma ban? I bet they were scared of how bloody Taylors campaign was gonna be so they just nuked Cali to reduce casualties.
    You are 100% correct Cody. The powers that be new we were about to take a boat ride down a river. They didn't want to hear his cries for help. They made him sit on his helmet for the slim chance his balls dropped. Now We surf!

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

That Michael Jackson popcorn gif never gets old
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

That Michael Jackson popcorn gif never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast