Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    You dream about guys sticking their first in other guys asses? Sounds 100% manly to me.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Interesting... What caused this fetish? Point to the place on the doll where Daddy/Mommy/Grandpa/ and the fat cripple woman that put the collar on you touched you.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I know it is difficult. You won't make progress until you identify the triggers. Are you melting? Do you need help peeing?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Ok... I am getting bored. I am going to go smoke. Let me know when you finish shaving your body and decide on the safe word.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    This is Dolly. I loved her. But she got stingy with the vag. She is no longer with me. If only the slut would have said the safe word. I don't know my own strength and the flogger cut her.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    This is how i will always picture you from now on.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    CataSherlock did you DNA test the sheep yet? HAHAHA won't fucking help! I Always use lamb skin condoms.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    See now you are lying. You didn't fuck a sheep. But, I have a solid feeling you wife is a cow. ZZZZZing! Come on if we are going to cyber you have to keep it realistic or I am going to lose interest. Lets switch. This time you be the Dominant one. Go!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    You see everyone? Even Trolls contribute to society. They just need to be locked in a cage to fight for our entertainment! So my hat is off to you two fine, upstanding, members of humanity. May only one of you claw yourself from the wreckage of this thread alive... There can be only one...

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You see everyone? Even Trolls contribute to society. They just need to be locked in a cage to fight for our entertainment! So my hat is off to you two fine, upstanding, members of humanity. May only one of you claw yourself from the wreckage of this thread alive... There can be only one...
    I fear it might not be me. Word is he has been doing Zumba.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast