Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis

California to allow warrantless phone searches

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    The police were opposed to it? Did I read that right?

Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    The police were opposed to it? Did I read that right?
    Nope, the police were not opposed to it. They were opposed to the legislation that would have prevented it.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Smh.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    yaaappp

America is getting scary.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Police fucking state man, this is insane. They arrest you, never mind being found guilty or anything, just arrest you and that gives them the right to check all your personal information ever about anything. This is ridiculous, who the fuck is approving laws like this, where is the public?

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Last year with my friend we got pulled over only because he was driving a super expensive customized Jag by some sheriffs (yes sheriffs not LAPD) that was super rough! Flashlights in our faces right after he gave the cop his license he grabbed him by his arm and dragged him outside of the car, frisked him asked him to remove his jacket and shoes and got thrown at the back of their car while I had to keep my hands on the dashboard! Then it was my turn lol. We ended up at the back of the cop car barefoot while they went through all our stuff (gym bags... Trunk, boxes lying around... Everything!) then they relaxed cracked a few jokes trying to be funny and fucking left. That was surreal!!!
    The first question they asked us while blinding us with their flashlights was if we had drugs in the car!

I was thinking at the time they were pushing it with the search but the more I read about those state laws and bills that they pass the more I think ending up barefoot at the back of a sheriff's car wasn't that crazy after all lol

Gotta love L.A

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    Last year with my friend we got pulled over only because he was driving a super expensive customized Jag by some sheriffs (yes sheriffs not LAPD) that was super rough! Flashlights in our faces right after he gave the cop his license he grabbed him by his arm and dragged him outside of the car, frisked him asked him to remove his jacket and shoes and got thrown at the back of their car while I had to keep my hands on the dashboard! Then it was my turn lol. We ended up at the back of the cop car barefoot while they went through all our stuff (gym bags... Trunk, boxes lying around... Everything!) then they relaxed cracked a few jokes trying to be funny and fucking left. That was surreal!!!
    The first question they asked us while blinding us with their flashlights was if we had drugs in the car!

I was thinking at the time they were pushing it with the search but the more I read about those state laws and bills that they pass the more I think ending up barefoot at the back of a sheriff's car wasn't that crazy after all lol

Gotta love L.A
    "Spread your cheeks and lift your sack."