Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    no i wasnt trolling. I honestly didnt think it would work. Ill teach it to some one and have them try it on me. If its actually working for you thats awsome. But I still dont see it.

Array

School
    In my mind
    I got it to work 8/10 times on some of my guys.I'm having a harder tme with big guys 6-ft 5in 320 lbs. They press back into my knuckle and flatten out my hand. Pretty painful. Any advice Rick?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I got it to work 8/10 times on some of my guys.I'm having a harder tme with big guys 6-ft 5in 320 lbs. They press back into my knuckle and flatten out my hand. Pretty painful. Any advice Rick?
    Yes! That's exactly what some guys will try to do. Remember keep those 2 knuckles up and keep finding that sweet spot and keep Tri-podding your weight at that sweet spot. No one is immune to it.

They will act like they're immune but in the end:
    1) they will say f it, and transition to omo-plata
    2) you guys stalemate in the same spot(while he gets compressed)
    3) he just grunts and goes back to regular guard

Also chek that you're not approaching his spine. It gets tough in that area. Try positioning your knuckles a tad bit away from the spine and tilt him to the side just a tad. Get him to balance like a top on those knuckles. He'll stop that real quick.

I hope this helps Tony. Thanks for your feedback!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson (Weebo) View Post
    no i wasnt trolling. I honestly didnt think it would work. Ill teach it to some one and have them try it on me. If its actually working for you thats awsome. But I still dont see it.
    Hi Weebo. Well I think Toney is the first person to have success with it by just viewing it on the web. All the guys i show in person have added it to to their game. It really helps to show someone in person because I have a couple years of reps on it and it speeds up the process. But I tried to show the intricacies in 5 minutes on the vid. The details or follow up I can just do on this forum- 10th knowledge base.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Thanks Rick!

Array

School
    -Machado-Team Juarez
    ive done that fist thing from side control when the guy on the bottom turns against me,..i make a fist and place it on the matt so when i put all my weight down on him, he will fill a sharp uncomfortable pain...ive actually gotten taps like that. I learned that from a ciao paulista purple belt. sweet dick move.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Saucedo View Post
    ive done that fist thing from side control when the guy on the bottom turns against me,..i make a fist and place it on the matt so when i put all my weight down on him, he will fill a sharp uncomfortable pain...ive actually gotten taps like that. I learned that from a ciao paulista purple belt. sweet dick move.
    Nice! I learned something similar from Mark Munoz. A dick move is a move that someone doesn't have an answer for.

Array

School
    Bloomsburg Mixed Martial Arts
    "A dick move is a move that someone doesn't have an answer for." lol.....well said

Array

School
    In my mind
    I'd now like to officialy slap the hell outta Rick! Woke up this morning with some fabulous knuckle bruises down both sides of my back. They start at the shoulders and go all the way to my hips. You evil bastard Rick! Lmao. Anyways, it seems to be working quite well for all of us. The idea of grinding them like a top on the knuckles really raised my percentage on the big guys. I have to admit that your 3 scenarios all played out exactly as Rick said. Well done Sir! We've added it into our arsenal and will be repping it for the next 2 week cycle at Veritas Aequitas Freestyle Jiu Jitsu. I'm in no "rank" position to say if this works for high level competition or anywhere else. I will say it's working like hell on us! Thank you for your contribution to our game Rick.

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    A dick move is a move that someone doesn't have an answer for.
    Not really.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast