Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    This is prolly the hardest way to throw up a gang sign, VERY hard to duplicate, it might be the greatest all time, .....so far
    I was sitting on the edge of the mat right next to his match, my jaw dropped when I saw him throw up that 10.

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    A male duck face gang sign combo

www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Way to go Chris!!! Trying to plan a trip to AL next year with John...going to promote Gary to 2nd Degree (in TKD for those who just shit a brick) and we're going to try to get some rolling in. Derek Stewart is also looking at joining me, so we may swing through your neck of the woods!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    Way to go Chris!!! Trying to plan a trip to AL next year with John...going to promote Gary to 2nd Degree (in TKD for those who just shit a brick) and we're going to try to get some rolling in. Derek Stewart is also looking at joining me, so we may swing through your neck of the woods!
    Well just know you all have a place to crash if you are ever this way. I'll kick the wife out of the bed and you can sleep with me ... seriously though, I have plenty of room so let me know.

Of course I am in North Alabama (Shoals area) and not Montgomery but the offer still stands. Maybe we can head down to 10pDecatur and get some work in with Brandon and his crew. They have some talent down there.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    That may be a little out of the way, but we'd like to hit up Decatur if we can. Not sure when exactly we'll be making this trip, but I'll let you know when and if we'll be able to roll through the area though. How's training goin?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woolsey View Post

Not a pic but I throw it up at 2:20. It's only up for a second, but at the time I could have sworn it was a while LOL.
    that was pretty fuckin player Tyler...good job

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Whoa! This is pretty damn original
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I think Tyler is in the lead. It will take a breach of forum rules to top that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    That may be a little out of the way, but we'd like to hit up Decatur if we can. Not sure when exactly we'll be making this trip, but I'll let you know when and if we'll be able to roll through the area though. How's training goin?
    As well as possible. We are a small school (FlorenceBJJ) so we chug along. It's really hard for me to get to Decatur to train with Brandon. He's such a good teacher so it really does suck that I can't go (haven't been in a while). I'm hoping to get something going soon where I'll be able to train with him again but it's not in concrete yet.

How's the fam?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast