Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Array

School
    blank
    why wasn't the ref stepping in when they got to the edge of the mats? what the fuck? he should have been in there so this exact situation doesn't happen.

Saturday was a lot of fun and a wonderful learning experience for me it was awesome to see how many of our 10th planet fam showed up to compete and show support. looking forward to becoming stronger and going back next year. but for now i am happy that i received a third place medal

Great job to all of you! Superstars!!!
    RW

Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post

After watching this, how could you not go shouting Bullshit all over the place?
    Ya.. Im sorry.. thats bull shit.

Connor got boned. Complete bullshit.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Black belt Craig Beachamp and brown belt Ralf Warneking taking the gold in the over 40 division
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Niiccceee job everybody!!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    why wasn't the ref stepping in when they got to the edge of the mats? what the fuck? he should have been in there so this exact situation doesn't happen.

I would add how is the ref not warning the other guy for what looks like upkicks/kicks to me (in a non-striking grappling match)? Least from what I can see here....reminds me of the Silva upkick to Okami/Filho upkick to Chael...

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post

After watching this, how could you not go shouting Bullshit all over the place?
    SO... Let me know if I missed something here... a guy punches a 10P guy in the kidney a couple of times, and the 10P guy gets the DQ?

0.o I'm confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    SO... Let me know if I missed something here... a guy punches a 10P guy in the kidney a couple of times, and the 10P guy gets the DQ?

0.o I'm confused...
    Maybe if he wasn't such a filthy 10th Planet pothead, he would have time to learn glorious portuguese!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast