Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    I am not disputing that at all....nor am I saying, that you had no right to back up your guys and argue with the refs...In my opinion, you did not need to taint your possible argument by screaming bullshit from the stands. Don't give the haters ammo. I stuck up for you on FB recently, when a world champ black belt posted a pic of you with the caption: "does this look like weed is good for you?", or something to that effect, so don't think that I am just trying to hate too. I responded to that post by explaining how this person was using an inflammatory argument supported by zero fact.
    Sometimes you have to R10T not rally. Support must take various forms depending on the environment. If we were talking about an elementary school spelling bee, you might have a point. However, you are talking about an event where people are practicing death moves on one another.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Sometimes you have to R10T not rally. Support must take various forms depending on the environment. If we were talking about an elementary school spelling bee, you might have a point. However, you are talking about an event where people are practicing death moves on one another.
    I lol'd

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I understand where you're coming from, obviously you are 10p friendly by being a member of this board, but if you were in my shoes and you kept seeing blatant anti 10p bias calls, you would understand where I'm coming from, nothing but love dude
    It's all good!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    It's all good!
    BullShit!!!! Fuck you and your trench coat! Why are you wearing a trench coat in Phoenix? You sensitive emo cunt!

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    BullShit!!!! Fuck you and your trench coat! Why are you wearing a trench coat in Phoenix? You sensitive emo cunt!
    taylor, you are the man!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    people are practicing death moves on one another.
    On a plus note, I think some of us will be adding the phrase "death move/s" to our daily vocabulary. Sounds a little more Darth Vader than simply saying "submission/s" don't you think?

Thank you Taylor.

And DjRadoff, I don't feel you're hating in any way. Sure the word Bullshit isn't "sweet sounding" and "politically correct," but I think in the cases of the million and one BS anti-10P ref decicions, it was more than justified.

Array

School
    By the way...I swear like a sailor. That just wasn't the time or place for it!

Array

School
    It's not a trench coat...I am too short to wear one of those.

Thank you so much family! 10th Planet Portland has a World Champion,in Chad Kyser! I have never seen Vlad Novikov so smooth and fluid! He said,"I even heard Eddie scream,clear the neck!" which motivated me more!Supporting Mike DeWitt,in getting to the event was fun,had a blast helping a family member! AWESOME to see the OG'd again as well! Fun hangin with Cade,Einstein,Rhasaan,Scott Ross,Steve Trucker,Alex Foresaken,and Tim.We will start prep for next year,TONIGHT!

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart

After watching this, how could you not go shouting Bullshit all over the place?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast