Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    No civil war. All peace and love for Nibiru. Btw that being said I love Cali

Array

School
    Ronin
    Lets be civil now. Could have done this competiton on that 10th planet cruise

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    yall should see the monster who joined my class last night. 6'7, 285 lbs of solid muscle. I got to say it aint looking good for the west coast.....

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I have a question: is this what happens when Louis starts smoking weed, or has he started a new strain that is affecting his personality-like when Superman is exposed to Red Kryptonite-a different Louis appears? I don't know. Doesn't seem like the Louis I know to start instigating trouble

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Okay, I just got back from vacation and I see that someone took my username to start some trouble. I suspect a rogue 10th Planet agent. Probably someone from the West Coast, from the sounds of it. I'm suspecting it's Renato.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Okay, I just got back from vacation and I see that someone took my username to start some trouble. I suspect a rogue 10th Planet agent. Probably someone from the West Coast, from the sounds of it. I'm suspecting it's Renato.
    Oh man! I was just startingt to identify with the new Louis...you back to being nice again? It was fun while it lasted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234