Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team
    Hey guys, thought I'd drop a quick review of the heavy battlepack, a little Christmas present for myself.

This thing is really spacious but not freaky big when it's on your back and full of stuff. It just looks like a big backpack.

The hip and chest straps are fantastic because if you carry a lot of things in your bag, it's uncomfortable to shoulder all the weight and the straps let you carry most of it on your hips.

I eeeassily fit my gi and no-gi stuff in here simultaneously and even if you don't use the nasty bag your bag won't really get stinky (I just took a big whiff!)

I've hitchhiked across the US using one of those big ass camping backpacks and I think I'm going to scrap that and use the battlepack instead.

Anyway, it's a great bag and I look forward to many years of use!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Vic, thanks for the post bro, much appreciated and I'm happy to hear your bag is serving you well

Array

School
    just wanted to let y'all know the Joe Rogan Utility Belt just got here and it's shipping now.

http://www.dsgear.com/collections/ge.../products/jrub

it's a hemp fanny pack that can attach to out other bags as well.

Array

School
    I had to change the posted discount as non 10th Planet people find it online and then it gets abused, so now there is a 5% posted and if you want the 10% code just email me at chris{at]dsgear.com and I'll give that to any currently enrolled student at 10th Planet.

Also we don't sell our hemp gi pants separate right now as I didn't have enough fabric to get extra pants on the last run but I'll try to fix that next run as I think you guy would love the pants.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Honestly Datsusara's gear is so dope. I just bought a shirt this weekend and got it yesterday. The way it fits is excellent, and it stretches like crazy. I'm in love. This stuff is top notch you won't be disappointed!

Array

School
    Thanks John, glad you like the shirt, we have a new blend coming in later in the year which should work as a rash guard or t-shirt, I think all of you will like it

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Odell (Datsusara) View Post
    I had to change the posted discount as non 10th Planet people find it online and then it gets abused, so now there is a 5% posted and if you want the 10% code just email me at chris{at]dsgear.com and I'll give that to any currently enrolled student at 10th Planet.

Also we don't sell our hemp gi pants separate right now as I didn't have enough fabric to get extra pants on the last run but I'll try to fix that next run as I think you guy would love the pants.
    Just pre-ordered my first Datsusara product, the BP-04. I did not see this post till now, but I'll keep it handy for the next time I order. Looking forward to trying out the Battle Pack once it ships!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Samir Portillo Jr View Post
    Just pre-ordered my first Datsusara product, the BP-04. I did not see this post till now, but I'll keep it handy for the next time I order. Looking forward to trying out the Battle Pack once it ships!
    I think you'll like it. The new bags are more expensive but they are very nice, the new hemp is crazy strong. Thanks for the order and if you want that extra 5% just email me and we'll work it out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    my son has the light gear bag and the light battle pack and they are the absolute best gear bag and back pack he has ever used...

he has gone thru many different brands of gear bags and they rip or the zippers break...

he has also gone thru many different brands of back packs for school and they all have ripped in different places and never even last a school year...

ever since he started using datsusara bags, he has never needed another bag...

chris, thanks for great products and for supporting my son...

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    Yo chris if you make your fight shorts shorter(mid thigh level) id rock the shit out of them, are they easily altered?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast