Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Paul, yes we do have that in the works. If the new factory does a good job on the fight version we'll have them work on a casual version for sure, I'm tired of not even having hemp clothing myself heheh

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    No worries Chris, its just a testament to the quality of your products homie.

Array

School
    why thank you sir

oh and for those of you waiting the Joe Rogan Utility Belt with be in stock and shipping around the 14th of this month, it's silly but still awesome.

Array

School
    5th Dimension Training Academy
    Hey Chris,

Can I also use the discount code? I'm not a 10th planet student or instructor but don't want to be a d-bag & just use it without asking. I do train at a combat school & looking at grabbing a gear bag & maybe some other stuff for now & definitely grabbing a gi when they come in.

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team
    Hey Chris,

Saw you at the nogi worlds (I think) while I was down there supporting 10th SF...didn't know who you were until I saw your demo vids! The gear looks sick and my backpack is torn up so I snagged a battlepack.

I'm moving back to SF on the 15th so hopefully next time you come up there we'll get a few rolls in :-)

Good Vibes
    Vic

Array

School
    JR, since you asked instead of just screwing me on it, then yes ... but since you are not 10th P lets do the code "thanks-10".

Vic, cool, hope to see you there, I miss my 10th P SF brothas!

Array

School
    5th Dimension Training Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Odell (Datsusara) View Post
    JR, since you asked instead of just screwing me on it, then yes ... but since you are not 10th P lets do the code "thanks-10".
    Much appreciated Chris. I actually used the fb coupon for my recent order but will definitely use the other code when I grab the gi's. Can wait to try out the gear bags & other stuff I ordered & thanks for helping me out.

Array

School
    no prob, thanks for the order

Hey Chris

Your stock seems to be wiped out. Not necessarily bad news, I suppose. It just means you must be popular. Any timeline on when you'll be getting anymore GIs and shorts(in the larger fat ass sizes )?

Array

School
    yeah the gis and shorts will be out for another month or so as we have a new style coming in. what size do you need buddy? email me if you like and i can put you on the alert list and make sure we get your size but we plan to get gis a1-5 and shorts 28-40 (maybe 42).

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast