Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Emir can you tell what they were speaking ?????? It sure sounded Russian. Help me out bro, your the guy that speaks like 5 languages....... I have trouble with 1. lol.

And I shook everyones hand proves my point. No matter what kinda dick he was, I'm better then that. I didn't care if I lost, I knew in the first minute he couldn't finish me. I don't need to pull his games, I didn't want my loss of focus to have people think it was intentional like the shit he was pulling. Like many have posted here.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If he was thumbing you in the eye and pinching you and grinding his chin then he deserved the slam in my eyes, Conner. Brandon makes good points and you should always try your hardest not to stoop to that level but if he's playing dirty then a little dirt thrown back in his face is ok with me

Conner has been repping HARD for all of us on the competition circuit, I will always give him the benefit of the doubt
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Thank you Eddie. I have faught well over 150 times in the last couple years. This kid was cheapest I have ever faced. Had a kid bite me once. I postured up and blasted him twice in the face (in class not tournament no DQ) This kid made that kid look like a saint.

I beleave in Karma, maybe what happend will straigten the kid up. I think not, because I think his big brother is telling him to be that way. Pumping him up he's the baddest dude around.... do whatever it takes to win. Stuff like that.

And I'm big enough to admit, I'm not sure how I would act if we rolled again if he hasn't changed his ways. Reguardless of what others may think. I'm not going to be bullied by anyone. Maybe it wasn't muscle reaction, maybe someplace deep in my head said. Enough, enough. I would never lie about my reasons for anything I do, no matter how others look at it. I have lost and ton stupid shit before and shared with this forum, and never made excuses for what I did. I guess like Eddie says, I think I have earned people trusting what I say to be true.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    He didn't punch him in the face.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    GSP didn't punch Leo when he was about to tap.

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    conner same thing happened to me in my match, got stuck in the guys guard the whole time. mts 27, i think. hands in his armpits extend to the stomach, put your knee in his butt and pass.

Array

School
    When all is said and done thats the biggest truth of this match Luis. I need to work as hard getting out of a good guard as I do stacking and smashing guys. If I could have got out, we could be arguing how I shouldn't have choked the ducieboy into unconciousness !!!!!

I need to put more work into passing the strong closed guard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    BETA Academy

Array

School
    Thanks for the thread. I use the move all the time and works great. I need more reps. Guys with strong closed guards give me a problem. it's not because there so good, its because my pass needs to be stronger. Thats all on me.

If you've always got your dad cornering you, an option you guys could practice would be the thing that Bas Rutten used to do with his corners and what he does currently with some of his fighters, where the corner will call out "right" or "left" to let the fighter know which side his top leg/foot is at the moment, then you just whip around really quick and peel it off.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast